Mike Ashley

kit

Fuck what a waste, I was hoping this thread was going to be about the totty Ashley had in full kit next to him on the weekend but no it's just another shite stirring "visitor."

Surely their non-league club has a message board for this type of trash.

I noticed her too.

Wasn't sure if she was legal though. Mind you the screen in the Royal Park is pish.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck what a waste, I was hoping this thread was going to be about the totty Ashley had in full kit next to him on the weekend but no it's just another shite stirring "visitor."

Surely their non-league club has a message board for this type of trash.

I noticed her too.

Wasn't sure if she was legal though. Mind you the screen in the Royal Park is pish.

She's eating too much battery raised chicken if she's not legal.

Somewhat ironic though that the owner of a club sending out letters to other clubs warning them their ticket allocation will be cut if they stand up............. then goes to other grounds and stands himself :nufc:

Does he still have Smith's name on the back of his shirt <_<

Somewhat ironic though that the owner of a club sending out letters to other clubs warning them their ticket allocation will be cut if they stand up............. then goes to other grounds and stands himself :nufc:

Aye but two words follow it, ''is'' and ''shit''.

orly.jpg

<_<

What the fuck is this post?

Are you trying to tell us Ashley is personally sending out letters to other clubs telling them they can't stand?

Or is today April 1st and you're on a wind up?

By the way everyone knows his new shirt says Keegan 1 (out the door).

orly.jpg

O_RLY-Quite.jpg

<_<

Are you trying to tell us Ashley is personally sending out letters to other clubs telling them they can't stand?

I didn't say he was sending them personally, I said he was the owner of a club that was doing so.

In other words one of his employees is sending out letters to clubs stating their allocation will be cut if they persist in standing whilst the gaffer does the same thing himself.

Has he been hoyed out of any grounds for standing yet? Used to happen to me regularly, in fact most seasons at the smoggies!

<_<

I didn't say he was sending them personally, I said he was the owner of a club that was doing so.

In other words one of his employees is sending out letters to clubs stating their allocation will be cut if they persist in standing whilst the gaffer does the same thing himself.

Has he been hoyed out of any grounds for standing yet? Used to happen to me regularly, in fact most seasons at the smoggies!

Again, I think owning a club outright gains you a wee bit of leeway. And being the guy ultimately in charge gives you the divine right to hypocrisy tbh. :(

It all boils down to the fact hes spent £200million on our club and he wants some fun out of it. If there is one person who can sit wherever the fuck he likes, its Ashley tbh

You still get spasticated journalists and TV Pundits claiming hes our chairman though

It all boils down to the fact hes spent £200million on our club and he wants some fun out of it. If there is one person who can sit wherever the fuck he likes, its Ashley tbh

You still get spasticated journalists and TV Pundits claiming hes our chairman though

That really annoys me like <_<

<_<

Ok, let's look at the facts.

Aren't they by law or at least the FA rules required to make supporters sit?

He may own the club but he isn't involved in the day to day running or posting as this case may be of the club.

Have you actually seen one of these letters?

FCUM, you usually actually have something interesting to say but I really don't see the point of your post unless you are complaining an us and them mentality.

Regardless, what's the likelihood of your team ever filling an away allocation at St James Park? So stand all you like!

It wasnt shit stirring it was a personal point of view as an outsider. I dont think it does the club or team any good him sitting with the fans and smacks of desperately wanting to be popular. I think it undermines the team but that is a point of view. You dont all need to get all defensive and abusive, it isnt critisism. I'll stick to non-league football where banter is friendly and constructive and youre not watching 11 knobheads getting paid more in a week than you get paid in four years to play shite and lose matches and not give a shit about you or the club. Still scraping together all those pennies for your season ticket to watch them?...you are mugs!! now tell me THAT isnt a fair comment!

It wasnt shit stirring it was a personal point of view as an outsider. I dont think it does the club or team any good him sitting with the fans and smacks of desperately wanting to be popular. I think it undermines the team but that is a point of view. You dont all need to get all defensive and abusive, it isnt critisism. I'll stick to non-league football where banter is friendly and constructive and youre not watching 11 knobheads getting paid more in a week than you get paid in four years to play shite and lose matches and not give a shit about you or the club. Still scraping together all those pennies for your season ticket to watch them?...you are mugs!! now tell me THAT isnt a fair comment!

Don't lump Ducker in with the rest of us mugs, he's seen the light.

It wasnt shit stirring .........11 knobheads ...... play shite and ......not give a shit about you or the club...you are mugs!! now tell me THAT isnt a fair comment!

KITTsvoicebox.jpg

Can't take this seriously as I'm imagining all those expletives in that gay voice.

Who knew that someone supporting such a lowly side could have such a superiority complex?