Pizzas

Glasgow Mag

I hate most girlie/bill and ted type american pish. However there is a line in one of these type films forget which and it goes - sex is like pizza even when its bad its still pretty good, and its true.

I fuckin love pizza, the worst you can have is stinky Pam's doon Lemington and them microwave ones. The best I've ever known in my life is a relatively new place called Pizza Pizza which is in Westerhope, gorgeous thin base, like the wops make them, pricey but worth it. Years ago I was loyal to Moulin Rouge in the Concourse in Eldon Sq but they shut doon :D

Might have to try them like. (if it's as good as you say :lol:)

Normally stop off in Westerhope at my uncles before going down to the match.

I hate most girlie/bill and ted type american pish. However there is a line in one of these type films forget which and it goes - sex is like pizza even when its bad its still pretty good, and its true.

Barry that quote says more about you and your fat arse than any of your geordie north of the river bollocks you constantly spout :D

To be honest my approval was foremost my demonstration of the rankness of supermarket pizzas in comparison to freshly made pizza. The recipe doesn't look to bad though.

But what is bottled oregano? Is this Craig Moore pouring herbs schnapps over the pizza?

:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

00094484.jpg

:rolleyes:

You get some quality pizzas in North America like. The locals wouldn't put up with the greasy shit you get from your local kebab shop over here.

there the best ones tho, especially when your drunk

You get some quality pizzas in North America like. The locals wouldn't put up with the greasy shit you get from your local kebab shop over here.

Yet the put up with an insane goverment that wages war across the planet and brings death and destruction for afters. Priorities right I guess. :lol:

Yet the put up with an insane goverment that wages war across the planet and brings death and destruction for afters. Priorities right I guess. :lol:

Ooh, little bit of politics [/ben Elton]

there the best ones tho, especially when your drunk

Fucking right! Can't beat a Salami pizza at 4am after a night on the piss.