bloody valentines day again

zico martin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, Cava for the Charvas. I quite like Cava though.

I like Prosecco if truth be told. Obviously wouldnt have the brass neck to palm it off as a Valentine's gift like.

Hoy a bit of Creme de Cassis in it and it's all good. Not for a Valentine's Day gift, as you say. My favourite cheap bubbly is the the Hardy's Stamp Pinot Noir / Chardonnay though. Just like the real thing.

Edited by alex

I wonder if Billy's gonna make his lass another CD this year? :lol:

Bet he has! :D

Silly Hallmark holiday-I'd rather mine continue on being the outstanding guy he is on the other 364 days rather than Prince Charming on Valentine's and a complete twat the rest of the year.

Silly Hallmark holiday-I'd rather mine continue on being the outstanding guy he is on the other 364 days rather than Prince Charming on Valentine's and a complete twat the rest of the year.

Spooky!!! Was just wondrin' where you had got (gotten - there's some American for you :rolleyes: ) to. How's you ?

btw - let me know if the card and (expensive) lingerie I sent arrives tomorrow :rolleyes:

Spooky!!! Was just wondrin' where you had got (gotten - there's some American for you :rolleyes: ) to. How's you ?

btw - let me know if the card and (expensive) lingerie I sent arrives tomorrow :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest BigThompers

Queue Verlaine writing a song entitled "Song for <insert girl's name here>"

The best gift you could give any potential girlfriend is the promise of retirement from songwriting.

Guest Patrokles

The best gift you could give any potential girlfriend is the promise of retirement from songwriting.

Cue, fyi. What are you getting your girlfriend, thompers?

Guest BigThompers

Nothing. Possibly take her for a meal at the weekend, but because I'm hungry, not because I love her.

Guest Patrokles

Nothing. Possibly take her for a meal at the weekend, but because I'm hungry, not because I love her.

You'd shit your pants if she saw this thread, regardless of how manly you're trying to appear in front of the grown ups. :lol:

Have bought the roses, the bottle of bubbly and some chocs.

Have a half day in lieu tomorrow so I'm off to spend the weekend with her. Traffic permitting will get there early and do the normal thing of get her house key off her at work and let myself in. By the time she gets home, the meal should just about be ready.

Have a half day in lieu tomorrow so I'm off to spend the weekend with her. Traffic permitting will get there early and do the normal thing of get her house key off her at work and let myself in. By the time she gets home, the meal should just about be ready.

That's really sweet.

Mind, I didn't register the "get her house key off her" bit at first, so I had visions of her coming home, thinking she had an intruder and attacking you with a mace spray.

You'd shit your pants if she saw this thread, regardless of how manly you're trying to appear in front of the grown ups. :D

He did say he loves her mind pafuckles :lol:

It's the things like that..... :lol:

LOL Mr. Hips... sorry. Life's been a bit more mad than usual although I have lurked here off and on, just didn't post. And thanks in advance for the lovely gift- I'll be sure to let you know they've arrived and send pics. :D

Microchips are fucking ace like.