Losing your temper

Smooth Operator

Now I used to be a laid back mo-fo, nowt bothered me and I would laugh in the faces of people who were losing the plot but more recently I've become a lot more tasty, calling people worse than shite and threatening to knock people out at the drop of a hat!!

Like the other day a geezer parked in a parent and child space along from me after I (with child) took the space he had been waiting to get into as a car was revering out. He was beeping his horn, then wound his window down and shouting at me. So I waited til he got out the car checked he had nee kids with him, told him to fuck off and to move his car out of the parent and child bay. He did so without any hesitation but normally I would have just laughed at the fucka and given him the wanker sign!

Then having some lunch in Byker Morrison's (asking for trouble really) a bloke about 50 was with mother who was pushing 80, he was shouting all kinds of abuse at her as she struglled to sit down with her walking stick. He continued his tirade using some of the most colourful language even I have heard in a long time. So seeing all the kids (including mine) sitting around I went up to him and told him to stop the language and there would be nee bother. He goes, aye there'll be nee fucking bother here like son! So I tell him him if he doesn't stop I'll take him out to the car park and kick the shit out the fucka! Now this is not like me at all, going to ask him to chill out of the language fair enough but threatening to kick shit out of him is alarming!!

I fear for the next time Wacky asks if I fancy a wrestle!!

Aye, see, you used to be the school captain and the alpha male in a small pond, so you never had to worry about not getting your own way. Now that you're getting older, fatter and uglier just like the rest of us, though... :lol:

My fuse has shortened quite a bit, like. I'm almost constantly on the verge of a pagger when out now because some arsehole gets right on my tits. I used to be able to just shake the fuckers off but now I find myself giving the verbals back. It's massively out of character.

What makes it worse is that i'm soft as shite. I'd go down like a sack of shit if anyone brushed passed me, let alone thumped me.

Now I used to be a laid back mo-fo, nowt bothered me and I would laugh in the faces of people who were losing the plot but more recently I've become a lot more tasty, calling people worse than shite and threatening to knock people out at the drop of a hat!!

Like the other day a geezer parked in a parent and child space along from me after I (with child) took the space he had been waiting to get into as a car was revering out. He was beeping his horn, then wound his window down and shouting at me. So I waited til he got out the car checked he had nee kids with him, told him to fuck off and to move his car out of the parent and child bay. He did so without any hesitation but normally I would have just laughed at the fucka and given him the wanker sign!

Then having some lunch in Byker Morrison's (asking for trouble really) a bloke about 50 was with mother who was pushing 80, he was shouting all kinds of abuse at her as she struglled to sit down with her walking stick. He continued his tirade using some of the most colourful language even I have heard in a long time. So seeing all the kids (including mine) sitting around I went up to him and told him to stop the language and there would be nee bother. He goes, aye there'll be nee fucking bother here like son! So I tell him him if he doesn't stop I'll take him out to the car park and kick the shit out the fucka! Now this is not like me at all, going to ask him to chill out of the language fair enough but threatening to kick shit out of him is alarming!!

Charv Bronson. :devil:

Charv Bronson. :devil:

:icon_lol:

it's old age................ you just can't keep smiling after a while

I'm at the "where do I buy a sawn-off shotgun" stage............................................

Im the opposite, Id fight anyone as a kid but now Id rather just smile and let them get on with it.

What about putting people on their arse who go for a pint at half time?