Ticketmaster

Kid Dynamite

Just bought 4 tickets to see Def Leppard/Whitesnake at the Arena. Ticketmaster charged £5.70 per ticket service charge and another £2 per ticket for the privilige of printing my own ticket off.

Thats an extra £30 in charges for things that dont actually cost them any money!

Robbing Twats!

Just bought 4 tickets to see Def Leppard/Whitesnake at the Arena. Ticketmaster charged £5.70 per ticket service charge and another £2 per ticket for the privilige of printing my own ticket off.

Thats an extra £30 in charges for things that dont actually cost them any money!

Robbing Twats!

retrotastic :devil:

They are like, bought 2 Tickets for Iron Maiden down at Twickenham in the summer. £5.50 a ticket service charge + 4.50 postal charge. That was in November, still waiting for them to get off their arses and post them.

In my experience, TicketWeb are the "best" of the ticketing sites in terms of applying less extortionate charges than Ticketmaster or See Tickets (for example), though it's still a bit of a rip-off. Obviously lots of events only go through one ticketing site though.

Aye, Ticketmaster have always been a rip off. Saying that though, some of the big boys are flogging tickets way over price anyway which isn't helping. My Mrs wanted to see Michael Buble at the Arena but at £37.50 a ticket he can go fuck himself. Another thing Buble, Derek Acorahs been on the phone, he says Frank Sinatra wants his act back.

Aye, Ticketmaster have always been a rip off. Saying that though, some of the big boys are flogging tickets way over price anyway which isn't helping. My Mrs wanted to see Michael Buble at the Arena but at £37.50 a ticket he can go fuck himself. Another thing Buble, Derek Acorahs been on the phone, he says Frank Sinatra wants his act back.

That's warrants a 'Jesus titty-fucking Christ'.

Up to the artists to put a stop to it. Has anyone followed the example set by CSNY....

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young are pleased to announce pre-sale ticketing for their upcoming Summer 2006 'Freedom of Speech' Tour! You can buy tickets to select CSNY shows before they go on sale to the public through this webpage:

www.csny.tickets.musictoday.com

CSNY Direct Ticketing allows you to buy pre-sale tickets online for upcoming shows directly from the artist, as an effort to reduce the high surcharges from other online ticket vendors, and to offer a more convenient ticketing option.

Guest Patrokles
They are like, bought 2 Tickets for Iron Maiden down at Twickenham in the summer. £5.50 a ticket service charge + 4.50 postal charge. That was in November, still waiting for them to get off their arses and post them.

I think they intentionally don't post the tickets until close to the events.

there robbing bastards they probably wear black and white striped jumpers in their call centres.

got charged nearly an extra 15 quid onto my t in the park tickets for delivery and fuck knows what else!!!

Didn't Pearl Jam boycott Ticketmaster venues because of their rip-off tactics? Didn't do their career much good, but if more than 1 artist did it, things could be different.

Rise up and Revolt! Vive la Revolution!

.... I might need to cut down on the coffee.... :devil: