Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might like to know that if a hair sample is taken they can trace what you've "had" for over 3 months.

i've worked at 2 companies that do drug tests. alcohol is ok, but i got pulled for dope when i was younger. of course i said about doing it out of hours and not during work hours and they left me alone....

was 10 years ago that actually.

you might like to know that if a hair sample is taken they can trace what you've "had" for over 3 months.

i've worked at 2 companies that do drug tests. alcohol is ok, but i got pulled for dope when i was younger. of course i said about doing it out of hours and not during work hours and they left me alone....

aye - a few years back a contracting outfit in Aberdeen needed to cut their staff so they carried out a surprise drug test (including the hair) on a Thursday - the "guilty" were given the option of resigning or being fired IIRC

aye - a few years back a contracting outfit in Aberdeen needed to cut their staff so they carried out a surprise drug test (including the hair) on a Thursday - the "guilty" were given the option of resigning or being fired IIRC

There'd be no Scottish workforce left if they imposed that all over Scotland :devil:

I used to take them sometimes but decided it wasn't worth the risk. Had some class nights but was put off by all the stories you heard of people dieing with them etc. Done coke and the likes also but haven't touched anything for 9-12 months now

Misconception that pills kill you tbh

I used to take them sometimes but decided it wasn't worth the risk. Had some class nights but was put off by all the stories you heard of people dieing with them etc. Done coke and the likes also but haven't touched anything for 9-12 months now

Exactly. Also deflects attention away from more pertinent issues like the long term effects.

I found with E that the next day you WANTED to die.

I used to find myself struggling to remember anything which was frustrating as fuck, and also tunes stuck in your head which you'd be nodding your head to for a few days.

I thought it was alright so long as you 1) Had plenty weed & 2) Had nothing you had to do or anyone you had to see. The comedowns could actually be a good laugh.

I thought it was alright so long as you 1) Had plenty weed & 2) Had nothing you had to do or anyone you had to see. The comedowns could actually be a good laugh.

what he said. I always thought it was just part of the experience and fun. we are all different of course.

Tuesday or Wednesday nights can be a bit of a drag though.

Wacky in 'bucket' revelation, the charverest way there is to smoke weed. A perfect way to ruin a good drug etc.

Blatantly a fucking amateur B)

Get back in your Nova and fuck off, nimrod!

:icon_lol:

Buckets are fucking great man. :devil:

Exactly. Also deflects attention away from more pertinent issues like the long term effects.

20-30 people a year taking pills still die though. Mostly due to over or dehydration. Know what you mean about the long (or even medium) term effects though.

As for comedowns, just sleep it off man. :devil:

20-30 people a year taking pills still die though. Mostly due to over or dehydration. Know what you mean about the long (or even medium) term effects though.

As for comedowns, just sleep it off man. :devil:

If you didn't know how to chew food properly you die

If you don't know how to take pills properly you die

It's about as relevant tbh