Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stories in Leeds of bouncers stopping people they knew to have drugs, threatening the people with police unless they handed over their stash, then selling said drugs in the club for an even more marked up price.

Stories in Leeds of bouncers stopping people they knew to have drugs, threatening the people with police unless they handed over their stash, then selling said drugs in the club for an even more marked up price.

That don't surprise me like.

Guest alex

Really? :blink:

Got a bit of an old school night sorted so to speak on Saturday like. Me and a couple of the lads are heading down to Tall Trees in Yarm for Gatecrasher, haven't done pills for ages so it should be fun.

Watch out for wor Danny mind, I hear he's a pill fiend.

Has anyone tried Kratom before? I'm struggling to get hold of some green at the moment so fancy branching out a bit.

What is it 2Jeeps?

It is actually legal, been popping over to the forums on everyonedoesit.com to try some new things out, see what keeps on popping up and Kratom and Spice Diamond appear to be the most popular. So I've ordered a couple of grams of Spice Diamond to try out. Then probably try that next.

http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/showthre...ighlight=Kratom

Has anyone tried Kratom before? I'm struggling to get hold of some green at the moment so fancy branching out a bit.

What is it 2Jeeps?

It is actually legal, been popping over to the forums on everyonedoesit.com to try some new things out, see what keeps on popping up and Kratom and Spice Diamond appear to be the most popular. So I've ordered a couple of grams of Spice Diamond to try out. Then probably try that next.

The Kratom looks interesting will look into it.

I swear by this...For general relaxing and taking the edge off things when you need to chill-out for a bit.

Some health food shops used to do the full strength stuff not so easy to find now.

http://kavaroot.com/

I'm thinking of doing some Nurofen. Anyone got any bad experiences? Should I stick to Anadin Extra?

Oh god no not Anadin, this one time right I took it while on Tixylix, that was heavy going man.

I'm thinking of doing some Nurofen. Anyone got any bad experiences? Should I stick to Anadin Extra?

Knowing you Scotty you'll mix it with a Chardonnay and there will be hell to pay.

No doubt you'll be higher than Thompers at a kid cock concert. :up:

So are there any other 'geeks' in here who dont do drugs?

I don't see how it makes you a geek if you don't do drugs or it makes you look good if you take them. I just take them as I like getting mashed. It's a lifestyle choice at the end of the day.

Johnny's right, it's not about cool and not cool. It's just whatever floats your boat. If you're happy enough with Mars bars and water, then all power to you. I've noticed nobody saying "You're a geek/nerd/loser/dweeb/etc. if you haven't tried x or y"

I don't see how it makes you a geek if you don't do drugs or it makes you look good if you take them. I just take them as I like getting mashed. It's a lifestyle choice at the end of the day.

I wouldn't like tot think the level of debate had stooped that low anyways.

Assuming we're not including alcohol and ventolin, I don't.

I rarely use my spray these days, but I do know from experience it opens things up a treat just before a long hit of ganga. :yes