Drug abuse

Guest Stevie

Anyone on here done cake?

Space Cake? If so, yes and never again I was fucking mashed like never before, paranoid to fuck. Had to get a hot bath to try and sort myself out :lol:

I meant the stuff off Brass Eye. Eating weed is a bit dodgy like since it takes that long to start working you can do too much in your impatience. It's good sometimes too though. I've found good quality Rocky works the best.

Heard it's meant to be best in a yoghurt, never tried it though.

Anyone had Salvia before? Now thats some heavy shit :D

Fuck me Wacky I had that the other night, thought I was going insane! It suddenly hit me afterwards and my jaw seemed miles away, paranoid as fuck, had a hot bath and the water felt like it was tickling me and i was crying in laughter for ages. Couldn't sleep throughout the night as all I could hear was some sort of funky African tribe shit. All in all it was beast <_<

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chilling smoking a few pipes and shit, and my mate sneakly puts a bit of Salvia in when I wasn't looking, smoked it and I was going fucking mental. I enjoyed, will be trying again.

No whiteys but with coke I get short term memory loss for days afterwards. I got talking to a mackem drug dealer on the train home on Saturday, I abused mackems and he abused the toon, I gave him some of my drink, and to cut a long story short he sold me a gram for 20 quid, rather than 40 which is what I used to pay for it, fuck knows why I bought it but I bained it anyway. Some cunt at my work was asked to do a blood test a while ago and there was allsorts in his bloodstream, so thats that.

Wish i was as cool as you mate.

Well you would struggle to get less than zero tbh

Ironic twist on the Bret Easton Ellis novel.

Stevie, MDMA or mud as its sometimes called nowadays is canny gear, if you bomb little bits you can control how high you get as it metabolises pretty quickly.

If you get decent gear, its much better than a mitsibushi, not as intense but more 'uppy'. Great for dancing.

Guest Stevie
Not really sure he's gunning for your admiration there maustrap, looks like he's just telling an anecdote... :D

Exactly <_< what a tosser. I get loads of people following me round the internet though, mainly scousers who I've upset in the past.

Guest Stevie

Stevie, MDMA or mud as its sometimes called nowadays is canny gear, if you bomb little bits you can control how high you get as it metabolises pretty quickly.

If you get decent gear, its much better than a mitsibushi, not as intense but more 'uppy'. Great for dancing.

mmm I was just curious to be honest cos it's the drug of choice at the minute at my work. £60 a gram seems steep though.

mmm I was just curious to be honest cos it's the drug of choice at the minute at my work. £60 a gram seems steep though.

Gay/bi/curious?

Just say no Stevie. <_<

Guest Stevie

Gay/bi/curious?

Just say no Stevie. :D

<_<

I wouldn't bother for £60 a gram like.

not when you can still get two pills for a fiver, which should be sufficient.

You can get a litre of vodka for £7.99 on Longbenton Estate but it's not like it's Grey Goose, is it? <_<

Btw, Fishface, you can get a litre of Grey Goose for £25 in UK airports at the minute (and you don't have to be travelling outside the EU).

You can get a litre of vodka for £7.99 on Longbenton Estate but it's not like it's Grey Goose, is it? :D

Btw, Fishface, you can get a litre of Grey Goose for £25 in UK airports at the minute (and you don't have to be travelling outside the EU).

There's not enough difference between the two for me to advocate the extra expense. Obvious if your tolerance is higher than mine it might necessitate a gram of MDMA, but as Stevie seems to be a casual visitor to the dark side, I'm guessing his tolerance would be low. ... so stfu

:lol: My dad's getting back from Uganda soon, I'll get him to pick me some Grey Goose up as he'll be airside anyway. <_<

You can get a litre of vodka for £7.99 on Longbenton Estate but it's not like it's Grey Goose, is it? :D

There's not enough difference between the two for me to advocate the extra expense. Obvious if your tolerance is higher than mine it might necessitate a gram of MDMA, but as Stevie seems to be a casual visitor to the dark side, I'm guessing his tolerance would be low. ... so stfu

:lol: My dad's getting back from Uganda soon, I'll get him to pick me some Grey Goose up as he'll be airside anyway. <_<

There's some cracking offers on at present like. I was at Terminal 5 recently and got the Grey Goose and a litre of Henessy VSOP. The latter was £30 which is excellent seeing as it's about 40 notes for a normal bottle. Apparently the distillers are paying the duty to boost 'duty free' sales which is why they are open to all travellers and not just those going outside the EU. Really good offers on champers and whisky too.

You just reminded me, My dad's away with his charity thing in Mityana, Uganda. One of the lads that's with him is a Newcastle Fireman and as he was walking through Entibbe "proudly" wearing his Newcastle shirt this old fella (apparently pushing his seventies) shuffles up to him, points to the shirt and says "Newcastle?" when it's confirmed the old fella smiles, gestures and says "Down, Ha Ha" and shuffles away. <_<:D

You just reminded me, My dad's away with his charity thing in Mityana, Uganda. One of the lads that's with him is a Newcastle Fireman and as he was walking through Entibbe "proudly" wearing his Newcastle shirt this old fella (apparently pushing his seventies) shuffles up to him, points to the shirt and says "Newcastle?" when it's confirmed the old fella smiles, gestures and says "Down, Ha Ha" and shuffles away. :lol::(

Ungrateful cunts eh? <_<

Btw, my Grey Goose Vodkatinis are to die for. :D

Not really sure he's gunning for your admiration there maustrap, looks like he's just telling an anecdote... :scratchchin:

Aye but its the sort of anecdote you usually hear off a 15 year old on the back of a bus trying to impress his mates. Theres nowt better than when a drug dealer you met on the train gives you a 50% discount like :razz:

Not really sure he's gunning for your admiration there maustrap, looks like he's just telling an anecdote... :razz:

Exactly :scratchchin: what a tosser. I get loads of people following me round the internet though, mainly scousers who I've upset in the past.

You really are an embarassing pathetic arsehole. Got any other stories you think might impress the boys on the internet ?

Guest Stevie
Not really sure he's gunning for your admiration there maustrap, looks like he's just telling an anecdote... :razz:

Exactly :scratchchin: what a tosser. I get loads of people following me round the internet though, mainly scousers who I've upset in the past.

You really are an embarassing pathetic arsehole. Got any other stories you think might impress the boys on the internet ?

Oh dear :razz:

What I like about it, if you trawl through this whole thread, there are far more hardcore accounts of drug abuse than mine yet he chooses mine. What a cunt :no