Katie Price

snakehips

Oxygen theif.

Another celebrity undermining those of us who live in the real world. Coming out with all this 'I was suicidal' bollocks. Stupid bitch, totally patronises and takes the piss out of people, real people, who live with proper depression every day. I saw the dose of anti-depressants Katie Price is on and it's laughable, it's a token dose giuven by a private quack to shut her the fuck up because she's paying him thousands to pander to her. Seriously, I can't begin to tell you how much I hate this stupid, stupid, bitch.

They should have a pay-per-view fight to the death between her and Kerry Katona. The both of them ae so publicity mad they'd be up for it. We could make it like a Gladiator competition, so even the one that wins gets eaten by Lions. Win-win. I reckon Channel 5 would buy it...

Kerry Katona.....jesus fucking wept tbh. Has anyone seen those new publicity shots for her new (sky??) show...? I actually find them disturbing, especially the bus shelter size ones.

I actually think that in her case she is mentally disturbed (unlike Jordan), but I still don't think that entitles the stupid bitch to be plastered all over the TV/adverts. Women buying Heat/OK have got a lot to answer for tbh.

Kerry Katona.....jesus fucking wept tbh. Has anyone seen those new publicity shots for her new (sky??) show...? I actually find them disturbing, especially the bus shelter size ones.

I actually think that in her case she is mentally disturbed (unlike Jordan), but I still don't think that entitles the stupid bitch to be plastered all over the TV/adverts. Women buying Heat/OK have got a lot to answer for tbh.

Aye :devil: She looks dog rough anarl. She was never that smart to start with. Canny for a tit-wank though.

Guest BigThompers

Don't even get me started on Kerry Katona, I'd love to smack that fat bitch in the teeth

Edited by BigThompers

She's done very well for herself.

No shit?

Some shit, according to people in this thread. I'm told her 'auto'biography in particular.

Yeah, yeah.

Wouldnt touch her with a stolen dick tbf.

Agreed, she's been cocked more times than dirty harry's magnum.

thats brilliant :devil:

Jordan shagged her way into the public consciousness, anyone saying she's some kind of amazing entrepreneur should be shot with shit.

Richer than you though.

Others have tried to shag their way into the limelight, few with as much success.

Jordan shagged her way into the public consciousness, anyone saying she's some kind of amazing entrepreneur should be shot with shit.

Richer than you though.

Others have tried to shag their way into the limelight, few with as much success.

Richer? Money wise, yes. But I don't have to spend the rest of my life listening to Peter bloody Andre.