Gazza

peasepud

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The 50-year-old said he once spotted striker Les Ferdinand's manhood in the dressing room and was so impressed he asked if he could have a "hold of that thing".

Gazza says he then scored and "played a blinder" which led to the regular pre-match ritual, 

He said: "In the dressing room, Les Ferdinand, I swear down, when he took his clothes off, you should have seen the size of his f***ing c**k.

"He made mine look small. I went ‘Les, Les please, please let me have one f***ing hold of that thing’.

"So he let me have a hold of it. And I went out played a blinder and scored, right. I thought ‘f***ing brilliant’.

"So the next game at Wembley, ‘Les get it out’."

Sir Les denies any knowledge of this saying Gazza's "away with the fairies" 

He said: "In the dressing r, Les Ferdinand, I swear down, when he took his clothes off, you should have seen the size of his f***ing c**k.

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

It sounds unlikely tbf :lol:

Hed likely have been fighting Danny Behr for a stroke of it :D 

Alex you may remember the late Alan Macdonald played at the back for QPR when Les was there? I know a bloke who grew up AM in Belfast and he used to go to weekly card schools attended by all the QPR lads back then, can't remember who was host but they were just a ruse apparently to get Les away from his missus for a night so he could nip upstairs with the aforementioned Miss Behr for a bit of "extra training" whilst the lads played a few hands of three card brag downstairs :lol: 

Me dad used to regularly get free players' tickets back in the Keegan / Robson era so would often give away the ST he had (next to mine) and I'd usually take a mate along. One particularly week he was sat next to the lady in question when the crowd were serenading Sir Les with "He's got skill, he's got flair and he's shaggin' Dani Behr, Ferdinand, Ferdinand". :D

• Haha 1

On 21/08/2017 at 10:34 AM, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

When did they play together?

When Dani Behr wasn't available.

PL and Alex beating me to it, a bit like Gazza beat Sir les's......

Edited by Howmanheyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

:lol:

"I thought: I could be the laughing stock of this game. What if he scores four goals, what if he runs riot?"

"Something snapped in me... I stretched in the dressing room and I am building up and building up and I thought 'when I see him, I'm going to kill him."

"We were fighting to get in and he started jostling as well and you said something about 'how much are they paying you for this, are you getting £100 for this today?"

"That is when I reached down. I grabbed it and it was just spot on! There weren't no fiddling about... I just grabbed it and didn't let go."

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/vinnie-jones-reveals-why-he-grabbed-gazza-s-testicles-in-infamous-incident-1-9363061

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...