Gazza

peasepud

he's doing interactive media with me at newcastle college and aye she is a teacher, but shit like :icon_lol:

Interactive fucking media ffs, what does she do like, teach you to press the red button? Get yourselves on a proper course you wasters.

r reet then ;)

he's doing interactive media with me at newcastle college and aye she is a teacher, but shit like :icon_lol:

Interactive fucking media ffs, what does she do like, teach you to press the red button? Get yourselves on a proper course you wasters.

r reet then ;)

Obviously shared the same English teacher as well.

r reet then :icon_lol:

;)

r reet then ;)

Obviously shared the same English teacher as well.

too far, you've spoilt it!

• 5 months later...

Gazza detained under mental health act!

Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has been detained under the Mental Health Act following an incident at a hotel in Newcastle.

Northumbria Police said a 40-year-old man was detained following an incident of disorderly behaviour at the Malmaison Hotel early on Wednesday.

Officers later visited Mr Gascoigne at Gateshead's Hilton Hotel after concerns were raised about his behaviour.

Police said he was not in custody and was now receiving medical treatment.

From BBC

Edited by sh0ttie

If Terry Mac was sacked so that Gazza could just do the cones and the booky runs, it would probably save his life.

Aye. Terry would kill himself though.

If Terry Mac was sacked so that Gazza could just do the cones and the booky runs, it would probably save his life.

Aye. Terry would kill himself though.

Then everyone's a winner.

Stevie fuming that Gateshead has been referred to as Newcastle.

Too right, but why is Whickham and Dunston's postal address refered to as "Newcastle upon Tyne"?

Poor Gazza, at the end of the day he's always been mentally ill to one degree or another, but his life hasn't been helped by the amount of arseholes and leaches around him, I mean Jimmy 5 Bellies on a grand a week at Lazio to keep him company, oh dear. He was an absolute genious with the ball at his feet though, but geniouses are often heed the baals, look at that painter who cut his ear off for a laugh.

such a shame that such a talent has gone to waste because of poor advice, poor decisions and , as stevie says, so-called friends taking advantage of the situation.

Pre '91 Gazza would walk into any side in the world right now. I wonder how much he'd be worth in today's market. Especially some of the fees mentioned in the past for someone like Gerrard.