Gazza

peasepud

How low can you go Danny?

Pathetic.

Yet your always on here to answer. Seriously Tom, you either log on at exactly the same time as me or you are on here 24 hrs a day.

Right oh Danny :D

Sorry mate but its true, Im not being funny but when I was your age I was out and about everyday, hunting for birds, having a laugh with mates.

You should be making the most of it. Soon you will have real burdens to contend with.

I get out plenty thanks.

However...

Today's Top 20 Posters (On a Newcastle United forum)

:D

I certainly have a quick fire style. This place is pretty shite when Im not around.

Anyways, laters taters.

Get down the park, break yourself a bottle open a bottle of white lightening with you peers and get laid son. You will regret this alone time later.

Edited by Danny B

on Soccer AM tomorrow... :D

Was also on 'Loose Women' (I, erm, switched on to it by mistake, honest!) the other day. He seemed to be a lot better.

My sister works works on that show and he's been texting her flat out since, including some self-penned poems. She's not exactly overly enamoured with him.

Sorry mate but its true, Im not being funny but when I was your age I was out and about everyday, hunting for blokes with huge cocks and having a laugh with my hamster

You should be making the most of it. Soon you will have real wankers like me to contend with.

FYP :icon_lol:

Sorry mate but its true, Im not being funny but when I was your age I was out and about everyday, hunting for birds, having a laugh with mates.

You should be making the most of it. Soon you will have real burdens to contend with.

:icon_lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Rumoured to be going on "I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here"

Seriously, who the fuck does he have as an advisor ??

This will not end well.

Guest alex
Rumoured to be going on "I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here"

Seriously, who the fuck does he have as an advisor ??

This will not end well.

My guess is he won't show anyway. I agree with what you're saying though about whose idea it was etc.

• 3 months later...
Newcastle online saying he turned up for his talk in at the clock, hebburn tonight, got pissed and has been kicked out for "sniffing"????

:baby: You cant believe someone as famous as him has no-one to keep a leash on him!

There's not a lot you can do if someone's as mad as a box of frogs though

GAZZA flew back from holiday to make up for missing a blind baby's charity do - after reading of her dad's disappointment in The Sun.

The alcoholic soccer legend walked into the pub where 200 fans had missed seeing him speak and handed over a card with £500 cash.

Then he gave assistant pub boss Michael Dodds a second card - with a note in braille for blind daughter Faith, seven months.

And Gazza, 42, went on to play an impromptu pool tournament in the boozer which raised another £250 - while he drank DIET COKE.

Only the night before the star had failed to turn up at the Clock Tavern in Hebburn, South Tyneside. Fans were told he was in Marbella, Spain.

Michael, 22, said: "I couldn't believe it when Gazza's blacked-out car pulled up. He asked where he could find Michael.

"I said it was me - and he thrust two cards into my hands. He said he'd read of my disappointment in The Sun and wanted to make up. I'd vowed to give him an earful but he gave ME one - saying he hadn't realised the gig was for Faith.

"He said, 'When she grows up and learns to read Braille, I hope you'll give her this card so she can read the message'."

Gazza added he would give his next £1,000 speaking fee to Faith. Michael said: "It was an absolutely amazing gesture."