Eduardo's career over?

Happy Face

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From BBC:

1256: Eduardo is given oxygen as he is stretchered from the pitch after eight minutes of treatment. Nicklas Bendtner replaces him. We have not been allowed to see a replay of the incident - which probably tells you horrific it was.

It's here with no slo-mo replays or anything.

Not graphic at all, but you can see he was done with a hard tackle(accidental, imo)

Doesn't look too bad imo. What happened to him, sprained ankle or something :lol:

21 min: Apologies for not watching the football for a couple of minutes - it's basically a training session anyway - but I've just seen a picture of Taylor's challenge, and it is completely and utterly disgraceful. Flying through the air studs up, he lunges in halfway up the shin of Eduardo's standing leg. The striker's leg clean snaps at a right angle; no wonder Fabregas was holding his head in his hands the minute he saw it. It's going to be an ethical dilemma for sports editors across the country, is this picture.

From the Guardian :lol:

21 min: Apologies for not watching the football for a couple of minutes - it's basically a training session anyway - but I've just seen a picture of Taylor's challenge, and it is completely and utterly disgraceful. Flying through the air studs up, he lunges in halfway up the shin of Eduardo's standing leg. The striker's leg clean snaps at a right angle; no wonder Fabregas was holding his head in his hands the minute he saw it. It's going to be an ethical dilemma for sports editors across the country, is this picture.

call me a heartless twat, BUT

yes it's a foul, but utterly disgraceful?

looks like Eduardo is too quick for him and knocks the ball away a second before the tackle

call me a heartless twat, BUT

yes it's a foul, but utterly disgraceful?

looks like Eduardo is too quick for him and knocks the ball away a second before the tackle

Yeah ?

3379ew3.jpg