Worst ever NUFC team

Row Z

For me worst team Ive seen play for us would include..

GK:Hardwick

LB:Stimson...seems to be making decent start as manager mind :hiya:

CH:Serrant

CH:Marcelino

RB:Charvet

MID:Heard..the epitome of shitness

MID:Megson :lol:

W:Fereday

W:Stewart

CF:Mcdonald..Ronald sorry Rob,not Malcolm

CF:Mitchell..aussie sack of crap we had briefly, goddamn awful.

Notable mentions also to, Ameobi..yes he is that bad!, Des Hamilton,Shitehurst,Pingel,Hooper,Maric,Mcdonough (sp),Roy Aitken...oh fuck it theres hundreds.. :lol:

Mitchell?? The poor cunt only played two game for us, and in one of them scored a good header against Blackburn at the Gallowgate, winner as well. I remember the cringeworthy message on the scoreboard. "THATS THE MAGIC OF MITCHELL"

Stewart was shite, but worst ever, he scored a class goal against Arsenal when I was a bairn when I was there.

Charvet I didn't even think he was that bad, he wasn't brilliant, but not the worst, and I think of his wonder goal at Boro more than anything else.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell really only play twice? Christ It felt like he was around longer than that! Maybe his legendary displays for the Teddy Bears and Chelsea are hazing me.

As for Stewart, god he was awful -anyone can do the odd Dave Narey toe-poke! :razz:

On an aside,Im always amazed at how many people seem to have an almost photographic memory on specific games, perhaps it was all the alcohol but most of my memories are hazy and specifics are very hard to recall.

Ive even forgot seeing certain players or at best vaguely remember them.

Steve Carney,Chris Hedworth,Ian Davies,Nigel Walker,Peter Johnson... vaguely recall all of em, couldnt recognise any of em in a police line up, none of em stand out enough through the lager haze for detailed memories though <_<

The truly awful ones stick out mind and think the worst ever was either Heard or maybe Mcdonald. Or Askew, or.....

Ameobi has scored too many goals to be considered one of our shittest ever players IMO. Plenty of strikers have scored less than him.

Top scorer in Europe IIRC <_<

2nd after Shearer, isn't he?

Ameobi has scored too many goals to be considered one of our shittest ever players IMO. Plenty of strikers have scored less than him.

Top scorer in Europe IIRC <_<

Im actually not sure you know.

I reckon it's Shola, but where to get the stats? :razz:

Top scorer in Europe IIRC :D

I reckon it's Shola, but where to get the stats? :)

Are you taking the fucking piss? :razz:<_<

Top scorer in Europe IIRC :woosh:

I reckon it's Shola, but where to get the stats? :woosh:

Are you taking the fucking piss? :razz:<_<

It's nine in the morning :)

It goes Shearer > Bellamy > Ameobi,

I must have just taken Shearer as a given :D

<_< Shearer's no. 1 by a mile man. I'd bet my house on it. I just wasn't sure if Shola was no. 2. Asprilla and Bellamy scored a few too. As did Wyn Davies. I seem to remember it being reported about Shola becoming no. 2 on the list though.

Mitchell really only play twice? Christ It felt like he was around longer than that! Maybe his legendary displays for the Teddy Bears and Chelsea are hazing me.

As for Stewart, god he was awful -anyone can do the odd Dave Narey toe-poke! :razz:

On an aside,Im always amazed at how many people seem to have an almost photographic memory on specific games, perhaps it was all the alcohol but most of my memories are hazy and specifics are very hard to recall.

Steve Carney,Chris Hedworth,Ian Davies,Nigel Walker,Peter Johnson... vaguely recall all of em, couldnt recognise any of em in a police line up, none of em stand out enough through the lager haze for detailed memories though <_<

The truly awful ones stick out mind and think the worst ever was either Heard or maybe Mcdonald. Or Askew, or.....

There's some truth in that. I can remember games when I was a bairn much more easily than games in the late 90s, I think it's entirely to do with the alcohol.

There's some truth in that. I can remember games when I was a bairn much more easily than games in the late 90s, I think it's entirely to do with the alcohol.

Aye, very true. When I was a bairn and we used to watch the end of season video my faffa would sit there and go 'I don't remember that' after every game and I would go 'ah man dad, it was when blah blah etc, how can you not remember you tool?'

As I've got older, I know exactly where he was coming from.

With the way things have been going with NUFC, I have had to switch from my regular pub to one that has liquor as well... Nothing like a strong drink at 7:45 in the morning to start the day...

<_<:razz::D

The Andy this fuckwit was on about might've been Andy Walker on loan from Celtic, he was good in the SPL but he was pure mince in his few games for us. How you could mix up Celtic with Forest is anyones guess though...if indeed he was on about Walker.

Did okay at Bolton though.

I can remember being so fucked at Everton away one year that I didn't realise Robert had been sent off until my mate said we'd struggle in the 2nd half with 10 men. "What ?!?!"

It might have also had something to do with the shit view and pillar infront of my face though... <_<