I thought it had gone too quiet on the Newcastle hating front

Snake

It's the 52,000 turning up for every game that REALLY fucks them off. No matter what shite they produce to destabilise the Club we STILL sell out most games.

That is something that gets right under their skins because Man U aside they know no other Club could sustain such a high level of support for delivering no silverware in 50 years.

To be fair we are making it piss easy for them <_<

It's the ''Im bored, need to settle the final payments on the kitchen installation'' journalism that pisses me off, an easy and pointless article.

He knew fuck all about Wise like. I'd be very surprised if it's true about Houghton though. I'll probably find out this weekend if there's any truth in that.

Lazy journalism at it's very best, to be honest you can see why the board might get fed up with having to deny every stupid 'rumour' that gets printed by these idiots... fucking turds.

He knew fuck all about Wise like. I'd be very surprised if it's true about Houghton though. I'll probably find out this weekend if there's any truth in that.

If the bit about Hughton was true, it would be a shocking state of affairs, but I don't believe that for a second. I'm afraid they won't shut up about Keegan being underminded until this season is over and Keegan gets some serious money to spend on new players.

If the bit about Hughton was true, it would be a shocking state of affairs, but I don't believe that for a second. I'm afraid they won't shut up about Keegan being underminded until this season is over and Keegan gets some serious money to spend on new players.

Aye, that's about the size of it. Because the press have it ingrained to come up with bullshit stories about us and have done for so long they can't help themselves spout nonsense about us seeing as there's nothing solid right now. Unlike anyone with common sense who doesn't expect anything to happen with the team until next season the press are trying to create stories that aren't there just so they can fill columns... personally I'd prefer there to be no news than made up garbage.

who exactly have we at the toon that coaches the first team tho? round , terrmac( <_< ) and now houghton ?

if i was mort and ashley id be hiring more coaches myself aswell !!!

i love keegan , but we need a proper coaching team with him , attack and defence coaches , technical and tactic coaches ,

or is kev relying on some cardboard cutout footballers, that flash up when you beat them for technical training , nicked from cirque de soccer :razz:

who exactly have we at the toon that coaches the first team tho? round , terrmac( <_< ) and now houghton ?

if i was mort and ashley id be hiring more coaches myself aswell !!!

i love keegan , but we need a proper coaching team with him , attack and defence coaches , technical and tactic coaches ,

or is kev relying on some cardboard cutout footballers, that flash up when you beat them for technical training , nicked from cirque de soccer :razz:

The coaches have to be KK's choice (I'm not syaing Houghton wasn't btw) because if the board don't even trust Keegan to pick them what on Earth were they doing appointing him as manager. As I say though, I suspect it's press bollocks, although the Ashley / Levy / Spurs link is a slight worry.

Aye, that's about the size of it. Because the press have it ingrained to come up with bullshit stories about us and have done for so long they can't help themselves spout nonsense about us seeing as there's nothing solid right now. Unlike anyone with common sense who doesn't expect anything to happen with the team until next season the press are trying to create stories that aren't there just so they can fill columns... personally I'd prefer there to be no news than made up garbage.

Just got to ride the storm and keep schtum really - its all so fucking hilarious to have a go at us at the moment but fingers crossed and we may have the last laugh - avoid a relegation scrap, limp home to the end of the season then hope Kev gets the quality in he wants and see where we go from there - i just hope we can ram some of it down their throats next season

Lets face it - Unless Keegan replicates the press portrayal of him he's always going to get some stick/added pressure.

We'd have to win every game 10 - 4 to please those fuckers! <_<

Lets face it - Unless Keegan replicates the press portrayal of him he's always going to get some stick/added pressure.

We'd have to win every game 10 - 4 to please those fuckers! :razz:

message received, buddy. <_<

Talksport are having a go at us this afternoon as well. Quinn and Durham doing a phone-in (based around our current situation) asking when you were embarrassed and ashamed of the club you support. Good call from a lad telling like it really is up here about 20-30 minutes ago (told Quinny to hang his head in shame) but needless to say, he got short shrift.

It's the 52,000 turning up for every game that REALLY fucks them off. No matter what shite they produce to destabilise the Club we STILL sell out most games.

That is something that gets right under their skins because Man U aside they know no other Club could sustain such a high level of support for delivering no silverware in 50 years.

To be fair, we've averaged less than 52,000.