I thought it had gone too quiet on the Newcastle hating front

Snake

Talksport are having a go at us this afternoon as well. Quinn and Durham doing a phone-in (based around our current situation) asking when you were embarrassed and ashamed of the club you support. Good call from a lad telling like it really is up here about 20-30 minutes ago (told Quinny to hang his head in shame) but needless to say, he got short shrift.

Aye heard that as well. Some mackem called, obviously on the wind up pretending to be a NUFC supporter, calling Keegan "Clown of Tyneside" or some such shite. Durham, the ginga snot gobbler was lovin it. Quinny was poor as well, repeating all the shite the media want to stir... <_<

He knew fuck all about Wise like. I'd be very surprised if it's true about Houghton though. I'll probably find out this weekend if there's any truth in that.

If the bit about Hughton was true, it would be a shocking state of affairs, but I don't believe that for a second. I'm afraid they won't shut up about Keegan being underminded until this season is over and Keegan gets some serious money to spend on new players.

It would also be a bit strange as Keegan was given such a free reign to bring in who he was (talking to Shearer and such).

Bringing in Wise and such probably he didn't have that much to do with as it's more like them rejigging the account department or something, but them choosing his main back up with no say would be very strange indeed.

He knew fuck all about Wise like. I'd be very surprised if it's true about Houghton though. I'll probably find out this weekend if there's any truth in that.

If the bit about Hughton was true, it would be a shocking state of affairs, but I don't believe that for a second. I'm afraid they won't shut up about Keegan being underminded until this season is over and Keegan gets some serious money to spend on new players.

It would also be a bit strange as Keegan was given such a free reign to bring in who he was (talking to Shearer and such).

Bringing in Wise and such probably he didn't have that much to do with as it's more like them rejigging the account department or something, but them choosing his main back up with no say would be very strange indeed.

Well, that's the thing - Wise's role is out of his sphere, as it were. Whereas he will be working with Houghton on a day-to-day basis.

Got to love the press, they talk some bullshit and completely contradict themsleves all the time.

All the cockney media have Keegan down as a huffy spoiled brat who walks as soon as anything isn't to his liking. Yet now they deceide that all these decisions and staff choices are nothing to do with him or worse that he is against them. Well if their view of him was right then he'd have walked in a huff by now at things not being to his liking, they can't have it both fucking ways!

The fact is i doubt Keegan came up with Wise at all, why would he, but the people above him would have coem to him and said how they see the club being structured, discussed it with him and mentioned Wise and KK has agreed. With Hughton it'll either be the same as that or even KK's choice. But that doesn't shit stir or sell any papers!

There is going to be s jizz-fest on fleet street tonight, I fully expect to turn on SKY Sports 1 tomorrow morning to see Brian Woolnaugh and Martin Samuel spit-roasting Jimmy Hill.