Average Attendances Since WW2

Tom

I can see it there fella.

My point is that, although I would never accuse you're lot of being plastic jonny come latelys or anything like that but the media portrayal of the ever faithful "toon army" is just a bit of a one eyed "skyism".

That's not our fault :nufc:

I reckon so long as we are getting Premiership football these days we'l have 50k.

If we were relegated we would lose a few but so would most with a ground our size.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that, although I would never accuse you're lot of being plastic jonny come latelys or anything like that but the media portrayal of the ever faithful "toon army" is just a bit of a one eyed "skyism".

Seriously have a little think about what I wrote

The UEFA Cup has become a farce though tbh. It's become the European version of the League Cup. Too many rounds, too many games, too many shit teams in it. Fans are bored with it.

It's a joke these days, just like the league cup

The League Cup will never be anything a millionth as good as an FA cup but I would still love to win it.

I'd love to be in the UEFA cup for fucks sake!

The League Cup will never be anything a millionth as good as an FA cup but I would still love to win it.

I'd love to be in the UEFA cup for fucks sake!

I'd love to win it, still a joke though

A trophy is a trophy.

League cup, FA cup, Uefa, Champions league whatever.

I would take any trophy over second place in the league any day of the week. The game isnt about money, its about glory.

A trophy is a trophy.

I would take any trophy over second place in the league any day of the week. The game isnt about money, its about glory.

Knew it. Gloryhunter. Wins one thing in years of mediocrity and now he knows it all. Plastic.

Makes Newcastle fans look top class.

A trophy is a trophy.

Knew it. Gloryhunter. Wins one thing in years of mediocrity and now he knows it all. Plastic.

God you're an idiot. So I have followed through years of mediocrity and I'm a glory hunter? Doesnt really make sense does it.

Shall we do a quiz about anfield? I reckon I have been there more times than you fella. You up for it?

A trophy is a trophy.

God you're an idiot. So I have followed through years of mediocrity and I'm a glory hunter? Doesnt really make sense does it.

Shall we do a quiz about anfield? I reckon I have been there more times than you fella. You up for it?

I don`t waste time on glory hunters mate. And you`d be wrong in your assessment,....but that`s not surprising.

One league cup and now you know it all. :nufc: You might have been to Anfield a few times but one thing I`m sure of is that you seldom got any points from it.

Guest Stevie

I remember when Newcastle were getting less than 20K to games.

ridiculous when you compare attendances to today.

I was shocked to see the number of empty seats at Uefa games a few seasons back, especially when you sell out 60K to watch Dane Bowers et al in "THE MATCH".

Aye during a boycott you mickey mouse supporting yid cunt. I remember when Tottenham had a reasonable season in the eighties (85/86 came 10th), and had TEN league gates out of 21 than were UNDER 15,000, including TWO of 10,000. This wasn't a side full of Darren Bradshaw and Neil Simpson types, they had Claesen, Waddle, Hoddle, Clive Allen, Mabbutt etc etc etc. Fuckin Tottenham :up: if ever a club was worthy of "you're support is fuckin shit" being sung at them, the yids are it. Even in the Premiership era, of SKY fans, they've only very recently been able to fill their little relic of a ground. I remember I went there in 1993, they had 32,000 for our visit, but midweek just 17,000 for a league game with Villa. Shit club. Wank fans.

Is it? We've won fuck all for 39 years, have the second biggest away support in this country, we get over 50,000 at nearly every game, and we're not worthy of the phrase "loyal"? What a mug. I work down London most of my life, and I'll tell you now, the biggest wanks you encounter other than foreign cunts like Turks, are Spurs fans.

As for your abuse of our UEFA Cup gates, you are talking to fans of a club, who have enjoyed a good few sourjourns in to the Champions League, the UEFA Cup is for mickey mouse clubs to get giddy about. Mickey mouse clubs like your own. Juventus and Barcelona here one minute, Greek sides we'd never heard of and Palestian terrorists the next, and we were still getting 30,000+. We lost 3 UEFA Cup ties in about 40 games from 2004 to now, which is why we're 11th in the UEFA co-efficient still, and if that doesn't prove to you what an absolute none event mickey mouse cup for mickey mouse clubs like Boro and Spurs then I don't know what does. Proper clubs like Newcastle and Liverpool don't care about it, 23,000 at Anfield for some UEFA games when they won it in 2001. Spurs couldn't even sell out their League Cup Semi with Arsenal season before last, I remember we had Bradford here in the leageu cup a few years ago and WBA 47,000 there, the yids get Cardiff the same night and there's 27,000 with 4,000 Welsh fans. You can't live with us in terms of support and loyalty and never will. YSIFS.

I was shocked to see the number of empty seats at Uefa games a few seasons back, especially when you sell out 60K to watch Dane Bowers et al in "THE MATCH".

Aye during a boycott you mickey mouse supporting yid cunt. I remember when Tottenham had a reasonable season in the eighties (85/86 came 10th), and had TEN league gates out of 21 than were UNDER 15,000, including TWO of 10,000. This wasn't a side full of Darren Bradshaw and Neil Simpson types, they had Claesen, Waddle, Hoddle, Clive Allen, Mabbutt etc etc etc. Fuckin Tottenham :up: if ever a club was worthy of "you're support is fuckin shit" being sung at them, the yids are it. Even in the Premiership era, of SKY fans, they've only very recently been able to fill their little relic of a ground. I remember I went there in 1993, they had 32,000 for our visit, but midweek just 17,000 for a league game with Villa. Shit club. Wank fans.

Is it? We've won fuck all for 39 years, have the second biggest away support in this country, we get over 50,000 at nearly every game, and we're not worthy of the phrase "loyal"? What a mug. I work down London most of my life, and I'll tell you now, the biggest wanks you encounter other than foreign cunts like Turks, are Spurs fans.

As for your abuse of our UEFA Cup gates, you are talking to fans of a club, who have enjoyed a good few sourjourns in to the Champions League, the UEFA Cup is for mickey mouse clubs to get giddy about. Mickey mouse clubs like your own. Juventus and Barcelona here one minute, Greek sides we'd never heard of and Palestian terrorists the next, and we were still getting 30,000+. We lost 3 UEFA Cup ties in about 40 games from 2004 to now, which is why we're 11th in the UEFA co-efficient still, and if that doesn't prove to you what an absolute none event mickey mouse cup for mickey mouse clubs like Boro and Spurs then I don't know what does. Proper clubs like Newcastle and Liverpool don't care about it, 23,000 at Anfield for some UEFA games when they won it in 2001. Spurs couldn't even sell out their League Cup Semi with Arsenal season before last, I remember we had Bradford here in the leageu cup a few years ago and WBA 47,000 there, the yids get Cardiff the same night and there's 27,000 with 4,000 Welsh fans. You can't live with us in terms of support and loyalty and never will. YSIFS.

So you pick and choose what games to turn up to now?

Its hard which inacuraccies to pick out really. The goon semi final tickets couldnt go on sale until a week before the game due to the argument with the scum about what allocation they would give us for the away leg.

The booking system then promptly went into melt down and the queue for the phone booking was condtantly 70 deep. I was at the game and there wasn't an empty seat in the house. Yes it went to the wire but all tickets went so you are talking shite.

As for the mid 80s we all know that was a pretty bleak time all round and a lot of people stayed away but that is ancient history.

The fact that we took 6K over to Seville and Braga and the fact out we sell out 99% of games regardless of the competition show that we are as loyal as the next team despite only winning a handfull of trophies in the last 20 years.

To be honest sky have already cemented your "best fans in the world status" so I dont know why Im arguing it, so Get your black and white jester hat on, your giant foam hand and your painted face and fuck right off.

Don't forget your blow horn....*toot toot*

Guest Stevie

Its hard which inacuraccies to pick out really. The goon semi final tickets couldnt go on sale until a week before the game due to the argument with the scum about what allocation they would give us for the away leg.

The booking system then promptly went into melt down and the queue for the phone booking was condtantly 70 deep. I was at the game and there wasn't an empty seat in the house. Yes it went to the wire but all tickets went so you are talking shite.

As for the mid 80s we all know that was a pretty bleak time all round and a lot of people stayed away but that is ancient history.

The fact that we took 6K over to Seville and Braga and the fact out we sell out 99% of games regardless of the competition show that we are as loyal as the next team despite only winning a handfull of trophies in the last 20 years.

To be honest sky have already cemented your "best fans in the world status" so I dont know why Im arguing it, so Get your black and white jester hat on, your giant foam hand and your painted face and fuck right off.

3,000 at both so why lie. Try 15,000 at Antwerp or Milan before you start bragging about mediocre turn outs.

It's alright for you to pcik and choose statistics but not me?

The Arsenal game 100% was not sold out. That is a fact that was widely reported.

As for the jesters hat thing. what a fuckin arsehole, you will not meet anyone who is more at the opposite end of the spectrum to a jesters hat wearing mong, many of which were seen at Wembley when you won the league cup, than me you fuckin idiot.

3,000 at both so why lie. Try 15,000 at Antwerp or Milan before you start bragging about mediocre turn outs.

The Arsenal game 100% was not sold out. That is a fact that was widely reported.

As for the jesters hat thing. what a fuckin arsehole, you will not meet anyone who is more at the opposite end of the spectrum to a jesters hat wearing mong, many of which were seen at Wembley when you won the league cup, than me you fuckin idiot.

3000 in the ground, many more in the surrounding areas you bullshitter so get your facts right.

Arsenal game was reported before the game not to be a sell out but I was there mate, nothing more I can say really.

And at least we have made it to wembley, your lads get the sombreros out for Bolton at home.

As for you using Gazza as an excuse for spurs bashing that makes you a right scum bag in my books.

You fucking illiterate zebra cunt.

Guest Stevie

3000 in the ground, many more in the surrounding areas you bullshitter so get your facts right.

Arsenal game was reported before the game not to be a sell out but I was there mate, nothing more I can say really.

And at least we have made it to wembley, your lads get the sombreros out for Bolton at home.

As for you using Gazza as an excuse for spurs bashing that makes you a right scum bag in my books.

It was reported the next day, ye fuckin jellied eel, apples and pears, how's ya farva tosser.

What you on about now, "get the sombreros out for Bolton at home", clearly you're a cunt, but are you trying to make yourself look a cunt of epic proportions, or is this your natural way. The profile of your support is a joke, look at any yid game it's half women behind the goal and fat faced Graham Roberts type cunts.

It was reported the next day, ye fuckin jellied eel, apples and pears, how's ya farva tosser.

What you on about now, "get the sombreros out for Bolton at home", clearly you're a cunt, but are you trying to make yourself look a cunt of epic proportions, or is this your natural way. The profile of your support is a joke, look at any yid game it's half women behind the goal and fat faced Graham Roberts type cunts.

At least they are mainly relatively local, fucking plenty of your lot down here with southern accents who make the treck to Sid James' every weekend and you have the cheek to mock our profile.

Anyway your obviously the kind of cunt who gets off on having a cyber ruck so I'll leave you to it. Maybe you can get that Torres wanker in on it as well.

Most of your lot have been alright on here, theres always one though isnt there.

Guest Stevie

At least they are mainly relatively local, fucking plenty of your lot down here with southern accents who make the treck to Sid James' every weekend and you have the cheek to mock our profile.

Anyway your obviously the kind of cunt who gets off on having a cyber ruck so I'll leave you to it. Maybe you can get that Torres wanker in on it as well.

Most of your lot have been alright on here, theres always one though isnt there.

Are you thick? London is full of people who support clubs outside the capital. Are you so dense that you don't realise, there will be a lot of geordie disapora down there? If you count the whole of Tyneside as geordie (granted I don't) it's nearly 1m people, and when times were tough many left to go to London because they couldn't find work here. There's one person even on here who's family are from the toon, raised in London, so he followed the team of his heritage.

I thought you were going to "leave me to it" on your last post, make your mind up son eh? As for Torres, he's a mug. There are people on here with more knowledge about Liverpool than him.