i want a wii

paddy

MS and Sony have a lot of copy Nintendo plans in motion, which is a good thing in the sense of more competition, but a bad thing in that if they seriously hurt Nintendo, Sony and MS don't have much of a record of genuine and/or successful innovation themselves. Instead tending to pick the best bits and churning out same old same old and iffy directions for technology.

Got a Wii a couple of weeks ago. So far only got multiplayer games, but I'll get Zelda and Mario. I got a bundle with Super Smash Bros Brawl, which I find very disappointing in single player, probably because I played so much on the Gamecube. Got lots of Gamecube games to replay though - just played almost the whole of Skies of Arcadia Legends, probably because I have no life.

Wii still great fun and a great laugh in multiplayer of course.

Got a Wii a couple of weeks ago. So far only got multiplayer games, but I'll get Zelda and Mario. I got a bundle with Super Smash Bros Brawl, which I find very disappointing in single player, probably because I played so much on the Gamecube. Got lots of Gamecube games to replay though - just played almost the whole of Skies of Arcadia Legends, probably because I have no life.

Cracking game that.

Cracking game that.

Indeed. So epic and enjoyable, despite those random battles. However I can't beat the last boss at the moment, despite finding every other boss really easy. I'll assume it's because I'm at such a low level.

Stupid, but still impressive, but still stupid. :D

The only thing I've wanted since the Wii was announced was Wii music. It's been bloody ages. Can't wait to conduct an orchestra.

Aye it'll sell well I'm sure, just saying the on stage live performance with the best will in the world could only be described as "fun". :lol:

• 1 month later...
Not out until March 2009 though :lol:

Wii Music been brought forward to November this year....

This however, I can't wait for......