The Toon Ultras

Offshore Toon

Charv Twats or well... not.  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm making this thread because I'd like to know what you (mostly sensible Newcastle fans) think of this lot. I clashed with a "Toon Ultra" on another messageboard, and he couldn't be more of a joke.

Here he is:

av-27.jpg

whats your problem lad? dont take the piss like. your no toon fan nothing but negativity from your hole! anyways if you dont like it stay away from it, be a real adult! btw me phone number is 07979097494 if you want to talk on the phone aboot the matter! and it's called a dark ally if you want to meet!

Personally, I think they're giving other fans another reason to laugh at us. I want SJP to be a cauldron of noise as much as anybody else, but there must be more dignified ways of going about it?

Also, feel free to abuse that number.

Edited by Offshore Toon

To put them all in the same basket as the bloke above would be harsh to be honest.

I agree with their original intention, to improve the atmosphere at home. I also know that the people who actually sorted it all out in the first place did it with the best intentions and are nothing like the specimen above. They still make flags, actively try to talk to the club and try to build a relationship with them.

I hate the fact that people overlook this, but unfortunately, just like everything else these days, they got loads of cling on radgies turning up, a minority group behaved like arseholes, and now everyone who behaves like a tit is a Toon Ultra.

Edited by WubbleUC

can you please change chav to charv. and y is there a photo of my dad in the 1st post?

P.S. why would anyone sit on their pc with no shirt on and a cap on.

Edited by triggy99

I was for their original intention but thought the name was shite. I think at times they have had a positive impact, but if I was to generalise then yes I'd assume they were largely young charva types, though not know any o fthem to know that for fact.

Good luck to them. Echo the concerns about the name, especially if they try and group together at a European away game (not an immediate concern, obviously).

please do not let that idiot at the top of the page cloud your opinions on the toon ultras. when im over at matches i usually stand up with them and they are a crackin set of lads with no alterior motives but to bring the atmosphere back at games. one of the main reasons they moved to the corner for cup games was to get away from the 'charva element' of our support who just wanted to abuse the away fans rather than support the team.

theyve organised a number of positive meetings with the club and last week against man.utd marched in support of safe standing areas at football stadiums.

if you want to find out more visit their website www.toonultras.com

Edited by irish_mag

please do not let that idiot at the top of the page cloud your opinions on the toon ultras. when im over at matches i usually stand up with them and they are a crackin set of lads with no alterior motives but to bring the atmosphere back at games. one of the main reasons they moved to the corner for cup games was to get away from the 'charva element' of our support who just wanted to abuse the away fans rather than support the team.

theyve organised a number of positive meetings with the club and last week against man.utd marched in support of safe standing areas at football stadiums.

if you want to find out more visit their website www.toonultras.com

I think everybody on here understands and agrees with the motives of the ultras but Ive not met a toon fan who agrees with the name.

av-27.jpg

tell you what though, I dont believe thats a real tattoo, looks dodgy to me <_<

Yeah the name was a terrible choice, the original motives were a good idea though and I think they've just been lost due to the high amount of people like the one in the first post claiming to be part of it.

Guest Stevie

I like sitting in Level 7, there's some good lads in there about my age, who try their best to get behind the team. Further back beside that tit with the the pink and green wig seems to be a lot of Toon Ultra's, where the banner was. Man Utd sing for 25 minutes, and the ultra's sing "your support is fuckin shit", then Man Utd sing (with irony) "who the fuck are Man Utd" and again the mongs join in. Fuckin utter utter idiots. Has it come to this oh ohh?

Guest Stevie
In a nutshell; Good idea, good lads who've organised it, need to change their name, unfortuantely have attracted a cock end minority who are using it to play the hard lads.

:razz: hard lads <_<

What they going to do, stab ye with their Wham bars?

In a nutshell; Good idea, good lads who've organised it, need to change their name, unfortuantely have attracted a cock end minority who are using it to play the hard lads.

:razz: hard lads <_<

What they going to do, stab ye with their Wham bars?

I did say 'play the hard lads'. Slice and dice you with their cap peaks.