Anfield next week

wonitfivex

Well, I'm afraid to announce that I'm off to this one so it's certain defeat and a woeful perfromance guaranteed.

I just got confirmation today that i've got the tickets for it... i can't wait :nufc:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny seeing them being depressed and fearful of the opposition. When they were slightly better than they are now they were full of it, talking about how big they are and how great their support is. I honestly want them to go down, gobshites the lot of them :nufc:

Good read, thanks a lot.

:nufc:

Guest Stevie

Nobheads, they didn't even post mine but were content to post ones with one word answers. I'd love Everton to get that 4th spot, and their stadium to fall through and the yanks leech of them for the coming future, be lovely to see them mid table or lower. Forza Inter.

Nobheads, they didn't even post mine but were content to post ones with one word answers. I'd love Everton to get that 4th spot, and their stadium to fall through and the yanks leech of them for the coming future, be lovely to see them mid table or lower. Forza Inter.

:nufc:

They've got a user called "Cracking Left Foot"?? :nufc: Doesn't exactly have the same ring to it as "sweetleftpeg" does it?

They've got a user called "Cracking Left Foot"?? :nufc: Doesn't exactly have the same ring to it as "sweetleftpeg" does it?

:nufc::):angry:

Never spotted him :nufc:

All they need is Lanc-Scouse and ReptileHips or some shite :nufc:

Amen.

They talk about us being depressed?

They are probably just as bad and they win things!

Gerrard Drops his Kit-Kat...

pewlkl8.jpg

Fuck knows what there fans (all 25k) would be like if they had our last 20 odd years.

and the obligatory : Clicky :nufc:

TBF I'm with them on this one, the police should have been dragged over the coals on this one....

The fact that Jo and her Dad should have been bang in the middle of the leppings lane end when this happened is inconsequential but it did bring the whole thing alarmingly to mind. Innocent people died because the police fucked up - I'd sure as hell be pissed if it was NUFC.

and the obligatory : Clicky :nufc:

TBF I'm with them on this one, the police should have been dragged over the coals on this one....

The fact that Jo and her Dad should have been bang in the middle of the leppings lane end when this happened is inconsequential but it did bring the whole thing alarmingly to mind. Innocent people died because the police fucked up - I'd sure as hell be pissed if it was NUFC.

Thank you, Craig. Edited by Terry De Niro

:nufc: At the snakehips suicidal stuff, we can't win can we. If we big ourselves up we get called delusional yet when we're being completely realistic we get abuse for being depressing, what did they expect us to say that we've had a brilliant season and thoroughly enjoyed paying around £500 to watch us get battered by Derby etc. Edited by Barton7

:nufc: At the snakehips suicidal stuff, we can't win can we. If we big ourselves up we get called delusional yet when we're being completely realistic we get abuse for being depressing, what did they expect us to say that we've had a brilliant season and thoroughly enjoyed paying around £500 to watch us get battered by Derby etc.

That's because they dont want us to win.

They want to have a go at us no matter what :nufc:

Guest Stevie
:nufc: At the snakehips suicidal stuff, we can't win can we. If we big ourselves up we get called delusional yet when we're being completely realistic we get abuse for being depressing, what did they expect us to say that we've had a brilliant season and thoroughly enjoyed paying around £500 to watch us get battered by Derby etc.

They're cunts almost to a man mate, not just them but almost every North West team I can think of, especially their attitude towards us. Arrogant wanks.