Anfield next week

wonitfivex

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
the basic gist of his posts seems to involve;

making a statement and dressing it as fact, telling whomever disagree that they don't understand, ending every post with one of :nufc: <-those, and never ever being funny.

We talking about Fop here or alex?

They're both as dull as each other tbh, just alex seems to have more drones following him. alex seems to agree with me over on NO on football most of the time though, much to his credit

What I can't understand with you is, you are remarkably reasonable on Newcastle Online yet a cunt on here. I pulled one of your posts to pieces as Louiseville_Lip and you gave a dignified reasoned response, why can't you do that on here?

Haha just basically a carbon copy, thought better of you tbh

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :):angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I like you as a poster Sima but sometimes you are a Pastiche of yourself.

Fop, honestly, you're incredibly boring.

:nufc: says Mr Charisma himself :nufc:

bradley.jpg

His Missus blatantly ran off with a copper anarl.

I read you so well, yet you really haven't the slightest clue about me. :nufc:

the basic gist of his posts seems to involve;

making a statement and dressing it as fact, telling whomever disagree that they don't understand, ending every post with one of :) <-those, and never ever being funny.

We talking about Fop here or alex?

They're both as dull as each other tbh, just alex seems to have more drones following him. alex seems to agree with me over on NO on football most of the time though, much to his credit

You're a Man U fan and therefore completely irrelevent. :nufc:

Guest Stevie
Haha just basically a carbon copy, thought better of you tbh

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :):angry::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I like you as a poster Sima but sometimes you are a Pastiche of yourself.

People have online persona's and none more so than him, how can you be a cunt on one board and alright on another without being a tit. I hope I come across the same on here as I am in person.

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc: I was in the process of eating chocolate raisins (yum yum) until I read that! Pebble dashed me monitor :)

What's an emo btw?

The scousers seem to think I'm a manic depressive and in need of a shag. Well, they're correct on the last one :nufc:

Keep 'snakehips' away from paracetamol

Sounds like snakehips is an emo out to play the ol' wrist violin.

Someone needs to bulk order them some Prozac. I mean you'd think they'd be used to it by now.

snakehips needs to be taken to a strip club and get wasted.

I think this is the best yet. I don't want to laugh at their misery, but I couldn't help it with some of their answers. Snakehips is a legend.

:nufc:

:D:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I was in the process of eating chocolate raisins (yum yum) until I read that! Pebble dashed me monitor :icon_lol:

What's an emo btw?

The scousers seem to think I'm a manic depressive and in need of a shag. Well, they're correct on the last one :lol:

Showing your age there. Bless him. :icon_lol:

:D:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I was in the process of eating chocolate raisins (yum yum) until I read that! Pebble dashed me monitor :icon_lol:

What's an emo btw?

The scousers seem to think I'm a manic depressive and in need of a shag. Well, they're correct on the last one :lol:

Showing your age there. Bless him. :icon_lol:

Google

emo_sucks.jpg

Mascherano to miss Magpies

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano has been ruled out of Saturday's visit of Newcastle United to Anfield.

The Argentina international, who recently put pen to paper on a contract to make his loan stay into a permanent transfer, suffered a muscle injury during the 4-0 rout of West Ham on Wednesday.

The ball-winning midfielder is also rated doubtful for next week's Champions League first knockout round second trip to Italy to take on Internazionale.

"I will need to speak to the doctors before we decide about Inter Milan but he will not be available this weekend against Newcastle," manager Rafael Benitez told the club's official website.

Meanwhile, defender Sami Hyypia has warned his team-mates not to underestimate the challenge posed by Newcastle's ex-Reds striker Michael Owen.

The England striker scored more than 150 first-team goals during seven years at Anfield prior to his transfer to Real Madrid in 2004.

"Michael is a great goalscorer and we need to be very careful with him around," he claimed. "He was exactly the same in training as he was in games. He was very quick, he could turn really well and he was a very good goalscorer. "I don't know if it is an advantage for us that we know him because he knows us also, but we will see. "Michael was a very good servant to Liverpool and he scored many goals for us while he was here."

comin from yee?

:lol:

I swear you'd take a mackem's side if it meant you got to try and have a dig at me. You're pretty predictable Stevie.

and Fop, honestly, from where do you get the impression I'm remotely like Penfold, I honestly think you honestly think you're being witty and/or clever... but you're really not.... either.

Guest Stevie
"Pulled one of my posts apart"

Seriously man, lay off the benylin. Might even help with that irony problem you have as well.

Aye pulled apart, people were laughing at your assertion that Gary Neville is England's best ever right back, easily one of the funniest things I've seen on a message board. People were probably actually really "loling" at their monitors, no doubt about it. You should leave football matters to people that actually know about the game eh?

Guest Stevie
certainly one of the players who consistently performs at a high standard in all competitions.

Definitely but comparing him to Jimmy Armfield or Viv Anderson is like comparing Pele to Ali Dia, and demonstrates a fundamental lack of awareness of the English game. Granted it has been proven many times he's one of the most clueless cunts seen on any message board.

certainly one of the players who consistently performs at a high standard in all competitions.

Definitely but comparing him to Jimmy Armfield or Viv Anderson is like comparing Pele to Ali Dia, and demonstrates a fundamental lack of awareness of the English game. Granted it has been proven many times he's one of the most clueless cunts seen on any message board.

Calm doon man. Forget about it.

comin from yee?

:D

I swear you'd take a mackem's side if it meant you got to try and have a dig at me. You're pretty predictable Stevie.

and Fop, honestly, from where do you get the impression I'm remotely like Penfold, I honestly think you honestly think you're being witty and/or clever... but you're really not.... either.

yow.gif

No chance, Neville has been a consistent performer on Domestic, European and the International stage for at least the last decade.

Has Anderson or Armfield done that?

Didn't think so

comin from yee?

:D

yow.gif

seriously? that's all you've got?

:icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

No chance, Neville has been a consistent performer on Domestic, European and the International stage for at least the last decade.

Has Anderson or Armfield done that?

Didn't think so

What a fucking idiot :lol:

Viv Anderson had won the European Cup twice before he was fuckin 24 you spaz, with.............Nottingham Forest. For fuck sake. Not only that but in an era when black players were struggling for acceptance he was the very first black player to play for England. Brian Clough is on record as saying he's the best defender he's ever seen, high praise indeed.

As for Jimmy Armfield, 60 odd caps for England in an era when caps were hard to come by is astonishing, and its of no surprise he received honours from the queen. 60 odd caps playing for fucking Blackpool, and he had many opportunities to leave but stayed loyal to the club who gave him a chance.

In the 60's, 70's and 80's the game wasn't governed by money, where by the biggest clubs always stay at the top like it is now, there wasn't 15 internationals a year, there was no champions fucking league places and riches that came with it. What a fucking complete and utter heed the baal. Stick to watching the Hitman Brett Hart you fuckin naka.