Liverpool fan here

Terry De Niro

Glenn Hoddle. I get a lot of stick for it, but I think he's a fantastic coach. People point to the fact he wasn't very succesful with Spurs and Chelsea. Spurs were in a long transitional phase, and a few bad signings like Dean Richards cost him. With Chelsea when he came they were 11th, and when they left they were 11th, but he started the ball rolling with the culture and playing style of the club, he laid the foundations for people like Vialli and Gullit to take on. With England he gave us some of the great performances of recent years, his man management skills are often criticised, but when someone as experienced as Shearer says you are the best coach he has ever worked with he must have something.

To be fair, Shearer has said the same about Venables and Dalglish.

Guest Stevie
Hoddle strikes me a very good coach and a poor man-manager.

I hinted at that, in what I wrote. I think he'd be superb with someone like SBR, tactically and technically he's superb. That 0-0 in Italy, we controlled the game start to finish, was a masterclass in tactical organisation.

Not bigging up Milner, just the best of a fucking woeful bunch.

On the subect of Kuyt, He works his arse off for Liverpool running into the channels all day and doesn't get the goals his effort deserves.

Exactly re: Milner

Kuyt is shit, he works like fuck, and he's still shite. Technically so poor, the last game I saw him play he would've been clean through he lets the ball roll under his foot. Two goals is it this season? Both pens. Anyone can run about, they said he was a poor mans Shearer in Holland, I think he's more like a poor mans Guy Whittingham.

Was Kevin Keegan everyone's choice to replace Big Sam, if not who would you have preferred?

Glenn Hoddle. I get a lot of stick for it, but I think he's a fantastic coach. People point to the fact he wasn't very succesful with Spurs and Chelsea. Spurs were in a long transitional phase, and a few bad signings like Dean Richards cost him. With Chelsea when he came they were 11th, and when they left they were 11th, but he started the ball rolling with the culture and playing style of the club, he laid the foundations for people like Vialli and Gullit to take on. With England he gave us some of the great performances of recent years, his man management skills are often criticised, but when someone as experienced as Shearer says you are the best coach he has ever worked with he must have something.

Christ on a fucking Vespa! I almost missed that :nufc:

Anyway, why is everyone bigging up Milner? Tonnes of effort but his final ball is a fucking disgrace, he's got nee pace either. I'd be on the look out for a right winger in the summer if I was Keegan.

What a complete bell end :nufc:

Hello all

As you can see from the title of the thread, I'm a Liverpool fan who posts on the Red and White Kop site (RAWK) http://www.redandwhitekop.com/

We run a thread called Spyin' Kop where we ask questions to opponent fans when we are due to play them.

So if it's OK with the moderators here are my questions.

What do you think of your season so far? :nufc: Help us. Please help.

What are your expectations for the rest of the season? To cry alot but stay up for another hyped season next time around :nufc:

Was Kevin Keegan everyone's choice to replace Big Sam, if not who would you have preferred? Mine was Jose but hey.

Who has been your best player/s so far? I like Beye and Faye. Not many others. Shame Zogs hasn't played in mid alot.

and your worst? Smith, Cacapa.

Any young up and coming players that have impressed you? Young Carroll.

What sort of line up do you expect that'll play against us? Harps, Beye, Faye, Tayls, Enirique, Milner, Butt, Zogs, Duff, Owen, Smith/Martins

Which Liverpool player/s do you think will have to be watched in our forthcoming game? Torres, Gerrard, Lucas has impressed me in parts.

Any of your players who you think we'll have to watch out for? ........... No!

What are your memories, if any, of our previous meetings at Anfield? I keep my eyes closed.

Where do you expect both teams will finish in the league come the end of the season? 5th (sorry) and 15.

and finally, do you care to predict the score? 1-1.

Thank you in advance, Sall reet.

Terry... :nufc:

Terry,You should get your lads to do the same :nufc:

It'd be even more depressing reading than this, laa. :angry:

:nufc:

:icon_lol: Were not going to win the league :nufc:

Waah, I want my CL trophy :nufc:

Justice for the Kit Kat Two :)

Etc Etc