Mourinho eager to 'kill' Chelsea

Mourinho eager to 'kill' Chelsea

Jose Mourinho has revealed plans to "kill" Chelsea when he returns to football management.

The former Blues boss is eager to meet the club in European competition next season and knock them out.

"If I play them in the Champions League, I want to go there and kill them - that's my message," he said.

Meanwhile, the 45-year-old denied he had signed a pre-contract agreement with Barcelona but said he was ready to return to management.

Despite expressing his desire to beat Chelsea in Europe next season, he admitted he still felt a close connection with the club.

"I still feel Chelsea is a part of me, I'll have Chelsea in my heart forever," added the Portuguese.

"I left and for five months you couldn't get a bad word from me in relation to the club and you cannot do it in the future too."

And Mourinho said his relationship with the club's owner Roman Abramovich was good after reports at the time of his departure in September 2007 suggested he left Stamford Bridge because of a rift between himself and the Russian billionaire.

"I think it was last week that I spoke with people from the club," he said.

"I was speaking with Mr Abramovich and chief executive Peter Kenyon because we keep in touch.

"I was telling them I wish them always good, I wish them always to succeed, I wish them always to win."

Surely Milan must be the favourites. Doing shit in the league and out of europe already.

Or Barcelona if they don't win the CL (looks like Madrid are going to win the league). One or the other would be my guess.

Slow news day then. He openly says he loves Chelsea and still speaks to the big wigs at the club. Off course he would want to beat them if he played them in competition. Total non story.

By the way I reckon he could do a job for us.

Slow news day then. He openly says he loves Chelsea and still speaks to the big wigs at the club. Off course he would want to beat them if he played them in competition. Total non story.

By the way I reckon he could do a job for us.

:nufc:

Surely Milan must be the favourites. Doing shit in the league and out of europe already.

Or Barcelona if they don't win the CL (looks like Madrid are going to win the league). One or the other would be my guess.

Steve Archibald was on talksport yesterday saying how the fans were sick of Rijkaard as his approach is based on defence and not the attacking Barca way. He went on to say Mourinho would be great at Barca !!!! Fuck me, if the fans think Rijkaard's football is boring they're in for a hell of a shock once Mourinho goes there.

Steve Archibald was on talksport yesterday saying how the fans were sick of Rijkaard as his approach is based on defence and not the attacking Barca way. He went on to say Mourinho would be great at Barca !!!! Fuck me, if the fans think Rijkaard's football is boring they're in for a hell of a shock once Mourinho goes there.

Steve Archibold hasn't got a clue. Barcelona's philosophy on playing is free flowing and attractive football. Anyone can see that that isn't how Mourinho likes his teams to play. Real Madrid have changed there philosophy from free-flowing attack to a more conservative and solid approach. If Mourinho chooses to go to Spain it'll be to Real Madrid.

But all my money is on him going to AC Milan. It is a match made in heaven. Technical, but slow and defence orientated, Mourinho would love it at Milan. That plus the team has to be rebuilt virtually from scratch. It's the oldest team going around in any division in Europe and it'd be a challenge 'The Special One" would savour.

• 2 months later...