Owen rally call for Magpies

Besty

Michael Owen believes Newcastle United can live with the best in the Premier League when they overcome their current problems.

The Magpies are winless in their last 12 league games - seven of which have been under new manager Kevin Keegan - with their confidence taking a further blow after a stoppage-time home defeat to Blackburn Rovers last weekend.

However, Owen believes the future is bright for the Magpies and has targeted a return to form against Liverpool this weekend.

"When we're firing on all cylinders we can complete with some of the best teams in the Premier League," the England striker told the club's official website.

"But we haven't been playing well or creating chances and we're not doing the things we should be doing.

"At the minute, you wouldn't think this group of players can do anything, but when we are firing on all cylinders we can beat anybody."

Meanwhile, Owen is hoping to make an impact against his former club at Anfield on Saturday.

"If you get a result at your old club it's always nice - and then you can meet old friends, knowing you've given them a good game," he continued.

"You don't want to be sticking your head down and sliding out of a side door to get back on the coach and get back up the road."

O RLY!?

Worth a £5 :lol:

that Paddy power or?

Aye.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=show_...mp;disp_cat_id=

I dont know much about betting but id say that a total waste :icon_lol:

Whats the deal with like each way etc, i have no fucking clue :D

First time back at Anfield since leaving. He'll get at least 3 man.

Each way is normally only used in a race. £5 each way gives you half the odds on first or second.

There's no each way bets with football. It's a two horse race.

Worth a £5 :lol:

that Paddy power or?

Aye.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=show_...mp;disp_cat_id=

I dont know much about betting but id say that a total waste :icon_lol:

Whats the deal with like each way etc, i have no fucking clue :icon_lol:

First time back at Anfield since leaving. He'll get at least 3 man.

Each way is normally only used in a race. £5 each way gives you half the odds on first or second.

There's no each way bets with football. It's a two horse race.

:icon_lol:

I might stick a fiver on and go evening mass. and just stay there till 4:45 :D