Sign in to follow this  
manc-mag

Gemmill, Renton, Obagol

3 big misses iyam (and obviously that's hard for me to admit in the case of Gemmill). Board has suffered for their absence.

Everyone knows Gemmill sadly lost the use of his hands to vibration white finger, after years of using a pneumatic drill to open his wallet, but what is the story behind Renton and Oba's demise? Seems 2008 rolled round and Renton just never turned up to work. Oba went long before that. :nufc:

Guest alex

Renton can't post much due to work but occasionally has a look apparently. I saw him and his lass at Fulham away.

I saw Renton and his Mrs in Tynemouth a couple of weeks ago. They popped their heads into the bar I was in then pissed off straight away. It was him though, I'd know those limp wrists anywhere.

This thread should rightly be re-branded 'Renton watch' tbf. Post any sightings and photos of Tyneside's Gordon Ramsay-a-like in here.

This thread should rightly be re-branded 'Renton watch' tbf. Post any sightings and photos of Tyneside's Gordon Ramsay-a-like in here.

Was it "Twat Watch" where Viz had people on the look out for the bearded twat off They Think It's All Over?

Anyway, that's what this thread brought to mind.

Was it "Twat Watch" where Viz had people on the look out for the bearded twat off They Think It's All Over?

Anyway, that's what this thread brought to mind.

:lol: aye it was Rory McGrath wasn't it?

Perhaps Renton will grow a beard to avoid detection.

'Renton Watch' with Bill Oddie.

And Nick Ross tbh. Would span the genres as he'd be filmed in bushes and undergrowth but would also attract the attention of the local plod.

Whats her ID so we can ask her how Renton is? :lol:

I'm not sure if she wants anyone to know actually. I'm sure she'll let us know though if she reads this.

Whats her ID so we can ask her how Renton is? :lol:

I'm not sure if she wants anyone to know actually. I'm sure she'll let us know though if she reads this.

Bollocks, I'll say it as I think its disgusting the way she goes on here..............

She posts under the name Snakehips. Been getting away with it for years apparently.

As for Gemmill....

Under%20the%20thumb.jpg

Whats her ID so we can ask her how Renton is? :icon_lol:

Bollocks, I'll say it as I think its disgusting the way she goes on here..............

She posts under the name Snakehips. Been getting away with it for years apparently.

As for Gemmill....

Under%20the%20thumb.jpg

So I am a lesbian, after all !!!! :lol::D I just love women ! :icon_lol:

Board has suffered for their absence.

True like.

What happened to Oba, where did he go? And how come Renty can't post outside of work hours?

How dare these thoughtless fuckers get a life and leave us here.

Board has suffered for their absence.

True like.

What happened to Oba, where did he go? And how come Renty can't post outside of work hours?

How dare these thoughtless fuckers get a life and leave us here.

Gemmil didn't get a life, he got his hole. Surely he still can't be newly fangled after six months.

Wacky fuck off with that avatar man and at least bring back the Keegan one. :lol:

I changed it 3 days ago to a new Keegan one and it hasn't registered somehow. See my post in the mods thread Bandit boy.