Mackems game moved to 1.30pm KO on the Sunday

smoggeordie

The kick-off time for next month's derby match between Newcastle United and Sunderland has been changed.

The game will now start at 1pm, not 3pm as originally stated.

The Tyne-Wear derby, which takes place at St. James' Park on Saturday April 19, has been resheduled on the instructions of Northumbria Police.

Same day is a "Bonus" - just booked my travel - day trip.

Always in two minds for derbies - if we win I want to celebrate until coma - if we lose I want to crawl home and die.

Guest Stevie
Anyone know when Tickets are on sale?

Im thinking of trying to get them online again

Doubt they'll sell them to DH or SR postcodes.

:lol:

Im not going through this again.

Yawn. + They've never questioned before.

and i dont see why a business owned by a man from Buckinghamshire and ran by a Southerner would really care.

Guest Stevie

and i dont see why a business owned by a man from Buckinghamshire and ran by a Southerner would really care.

You didn't think I was being serious did you.

You can never tell :lol:

Whats an SR postcode btw? [ignorance/]

Guest Stevie

Well you know how my postcode is NE15, and NUFC is NE1, you live DH3? Well SSOS is SR1, all of Wearside up to the A19 is SR I think not sure about Washington but it should be.

I've bought tickets for Boro loads of times when the away ends been sold out - "What's you postcode" - "NE etc..." "You a Boro fan?" "Whey aye" - "OK then", that's how desperate they are to shift the tickets.

Well you know how my postcode is NE15, and NUFC is NE1, you live DH3? Well SSOS is SR1, all of Wearside up to the A19 is SR I think not sure about Washington but it should be.

I've bought tickets for Boro loads of times when the away ends been sold out - "What's you postcode" - "NE etc..." "You a Boro fan?" "Whey aye" - "OK then", that's how desperate they are to shift the tickets.

Ah right yeh.

Im YO31 at the moment due to Uni commitments like, which adds a sweet £30 to any match bill for train fare :D

I dont think Boro really care who they sell them to, i mean even if the tickets were cheaper i couldn't imagine them ever filling the ground for an ordinary match.

Im tempted to come up and do some queuing instead of relying on the net.

Last time i was at a Derby (2-0 Shearer/Bellamy IIRC) queued at about 7am and managed ok like. :scratchchin:

Guest Stevie

Ah right yeh.

Im YO31 at the moment due to Uni commitments like, which adds a sweet £30 to any match bill for train fare :D

I dont think Boro really care who they sell them to, i mean even if the tickets were cheaper i couldn't imagine them ever filling the ground for an ordinary match.

Last time i was at a Derby (2-0 Shearer/Bellamy IIRC) queued at about 7am and managed ok like. :scratchchin:

7am that's not bad. I remember we got Blackburn away in the 5th round one year, I think I was in the fifth year at school, you could get 2 tickets per person. Think we got about 6,000, anyway the deal was he would queue for the fifth round, and I'd queue for the sixth, we got put out so it was irrelevant. He queued from 9pm the previous night and by 130am there was 12,000 fans queuing, so they had to get ticket office staff out of bed to open at 2am, they opened their gates, and it was a free for all for who got to the booths first, if you were a fat cunt you'd have been fucked.

Ah right yeh.

Im YO31 at the moment due to Uni commitments like, which adds a sweet £30 to any match bill for train fare :scratchchin:

7am that's not bad. I remember we got Blackburn away in the 5th round one year, I think I was in the fifth year at school, you could get 2 tickets per person. Think we got about 6,000, anyway the deal was he would queue for the fifth round, and I'd queue for the sixth, we got put out so it was irrelevant. He queued from 9pm the previous night and by 130am there was 12,000 fans queuing, so they had to get ticket office staff out of bed to open at 2am, they opened their gates, and it was a free for all for who got to the booths first, if you were a fat cunt you'd have been fucked.

:D

That is madness.

Now its just daft fuckers paying £30 to join the club and getting the tickets two weeks before everybody else on the net.

Saying that - if i could afford it i would do it

Ah right yeh.

day returns and apex tickets booked in advance are cheaper than that mate

Ah right yeh.

day returns and apex tickets booked in advance are cheaper than that mate

I tend to stay home for a few days tbh.

But if i get tickets for the derby il do day return.