LeazesMag

Last 4 of the FA Cup

The last 4 of the FA Cup  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the FA Cup?

• Barnsley
    • West Brom
    • Cardiff City
    • Pompey
    • Couldn't Care less

Pompey, Barnsley looking good

to be joined by the smoggies and west Brom

Who'd have thought it ?

Its great to finally have a season when the top 4 dont win the FA cup yet again along with winning everything else. Other than the smogs i don't mind who wins it out of what's left, though it would be great for a non prem team to win it.

Think the players here seriously need to have a look at Barnsley and the graft they put into a match!

Edited by @yourservice

Its great to finally have a season when the top 4 dont win the FA cup yet again along with winning everything else. Other than the smogs i don't mind who wins it out of what's left, though it would be great for a non prem team to win it.

And of course the press laughed when Keegan said it was possible for someone outside the "Top 4" to win a cup.

And of course the press laughed when Keegan said it was possible for someone outside the "Top 4" to win a cup.

anyone but the smogs. I hate Chelsea but was almost praying they would equalise against Barnsley

Think the players here seriously need to have a look at Barnsley and the graft they put into a match!

Their centre half, the number 16, looked more capable and assured than anything I've seen in black & white this season.

They were laughing at the concept of it being us.

Guest alex
I could see pompey winning it like.

Anyone but the smogs.

Have you thought about becoming a professional tipster? :lol:

I could see pompey winning it like.

Anyone but the smogs.

Have you thought about becoming a professional tipster? :lol:

Liverpool 1 - 2 Barnsley

Barnsley 1 - 0 Chelsea

Nobody to fear in this competition

Their centre half, the number 16, looked more capable and assured than anything I've seen in black & white this season.

As is the case with most centre backs we sign, he would most definately turn to shite as soon as he started playing for us :lol:

Guest Stevie
Ive put £5 on Cardiff beating the smogs :lol:

I have 50 on Boro Arsenal WBA n Barca.

Come On Boro