Last 4 of the FA Cup

LeazesMag

The last 4 of the FA Cup  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its great to finally have a season when the top 4 dont win the FA cup yet again along with winning everything else. Other than the smogs i don't mind who wins it out of what's left, though it would be great for a non prem team to win it.

Its great to finally have a season when the top 4 dont win the FA cup yet again along with winning everything else. Other than the smogs i don't mind who wins it out of what's left, though it would be great for a non prem team to win it.

And of course the press laughed when Keegan said it was possible for someone outside the "Top 4" to win a cup.

And of course the press laughed when Keegan said it was possible for someone outside the "Top 4" to win a cup.

anyone but the smogs. I hate Chelsea but was almost praying they would equalise against Barnsley

They were laughing at the concept of it being us.

I could see pompey winning it like.

Anyone but the smogs.

Have you thought about becoming a professional tipster? :lol:

I could see pompey winning it like.

Anyone but the smogs.

Have you thought about becoming a professional tipster? :lol:

Liverpool 1 - 2 Barnsley

Barnsley 1 - 0 Chelsea

Nobody to fear in this competition

Think the players here seriously need to have a look at Barnsley and the graft they put into a match!

Their centre half, the number 16, looked more capable and assured than anything I've seen in black & white this season.

As is the case with most centre backs we sign, he would most definately turn to shite as soon as he started playing for us :lol: