Last 4 of the FA Cup

LeazesMag

The last 4 of the FA Cup  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive put £5 on Cardiff beating the smogs :D

I have 50 on Boro Arsenal WBA n Barca.

Come On Boro

:lol:

BTW whats a good bet for later?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive put £5 on Cardiff beating the smogs :icon_lol:

Come On Boro

BTW whats a good bet for later?

:D:icon_lol:

Ha, ha, ha. Fucking mint. No one's singing 'Cheer up Kevin Keegan' anymore I note.

First bet ive ever put on with a bookies.

Please stay 2-0.

I want my £30

2-0. If it stayed like that pompy would be pissing themselves. But, would be far from nailed on for them. Be a canny final :lol:

This could have been your year all the boss teams going out, but you couldnt even sta in it long enough to find out, nevermind.

As much as we're in no fit position to gloat over anyone, does the word Barnsley mean owt to you? at least we went out to the Arse. If anyone should have lifted the cup this year it was yourselves, easy run and you still blew it.

Come On Boro

Im sorry like, but I could never bring myself to shout for them twats, especially not at such a crucial point of a shite season.

Plastic Geordie tbh

This could have been your year all the boss teams going out, but you couldnt even sta in it long enough to find out, nevermind.

:lol: How is us going out to Arsenal worse than you going out to Barnsley? Hardly a 'Boss' team are they?

My Dad's mate is a Barnsley fan and for the past 5 or so years he's been claiming that Barnsley will be playing European football in 5 years time. He may be proved right :lol::D

Come On Boro

Im sorry like, but I could never bring myself to shout for them twats, especially not at such a crucial point of a shite season.

Plastic Geordie tbh

Same here, the thought of Boro winning the FA cup this year of all years was so disturbing I had to lie down, especially as I work with a smoggie. Thank the lord for Cardiff!

3 of these 4 semi final managers are quite impressive.

Redknapp may be a cockney wanker but he's pretty good at putting together footballing teams.

Dave Jones too, if not for what happened to him when he was at Southampton, may well have moved to Everton or someone [as an ex Everton player] I think that he is worth a crack at a bigger club.

You don't have to go for the foreigners some of our own could be just as good if not better

Guest Stevie

Come on you baggies. Best fans in the midlands by a mile.

It's a true crying shame we had no luck in the draw this year, we would never have had a better chance of winning something. Hand on heart I think WBA could beat Pompey, would it be the first final without a top flight club since 1888?