Why are Geordies like this at Anfield?

Scally Bob

not being funny Stevie and I know you and I don't see eye to eye on oh so many things, but you do sound like you have preconceived ideas about places like "extraordinary girl" suggests.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
not being funny Stevie and I know you and I don't see eye to eye on oh so many things, but you do sound like you have preconceived ideas about places like "extraordinary girl" suggests.

Maybe you're right to a certain extent, but I don't think that's unusual and my preconceptions about Liverpool weren't preconceptions, I've been before but not through the centre. The centre isn't that bad to be fair, but all that area from the station to the ground should be bulldozed.

Regarding the initial post, he states we were aggressive, they were aggressive to their own fans in Athens taking the tickets from their hands.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I think that Liverpool fans are pretty bad, as are the majority of football fans from areas with a lower socio economic group, ourselves included. The difference being, Liverpool fans have a holier than thou attitude, believing themselves to be the best team despite the league, the best football despite the arguments to the contrary, the best loved despite evidence showing otherwise and having the best fans which they clearly don't.

I'm not saying Newcastle are spotless when it comes to things like this, but eegads we're no-where near the arrogance levels shown by scousers. (I include the blues in that too)

I work with a liverpudlian who genuinely won't have one bad word said about the place. It must be something in the water, there's just a complete lack of humility from that place.

An Extraordinary girl in an ordinary world says:

well you blatenly haven't seen very much of liverpool

Stevie says:

ive seen all of it

I've been before but not through the centre

Make your mind up, eh?

well the ones walking down from cabbage hall to ground soon shut the fuck up after getting cracked by kid of abar 16

as did the ones in the sandon after the match who after getting twatted rapidly left

You personally do very little to dispell the whole idea that Scousers are thick, stealing dole wallers. Did you pay for your ticket this time, Yosser?

Yet more hateful bigoted prejudice from you, for shame.

well the ones walking down from cabbage hall to ground soon shut the fuck up after getting cracked by kid of abar 16

as did the ones in the sandon after the match who after getting twatted rapidly left

You personally do very little to dispell the whole idea that Scousers are thick, stealing dole wallers. Did you pay for your ticket this time, Yosser?

not as thick as soft cunts coming to our city of culture and trying to give it the big one obviously whilst behind bizzies and cameras

Wow. You dodged that question quite convincingly :lol:

well spotted , i did have a ticket

hope you go down , sunderland dont and it will save me going next year to that picturesque newcastle how i'll miss them smalltime fans from that small trophyless club in that small town on the outskirts of sunderland

not as thick as soft cunts coming to our city of culture and trying to give it the big one obviously whilst behind bizzies and cameras

Wow. You dodged that question quite convincingly :lol:

hope you go down , sunderland dont and it will save me going next year to that picturesque newcastle how i'll miss them smalltime fans from that small trophyless club in that small town on the outskirts of sunderland

Washy?

What is it with you lot? You come to Liverpool and abuse the hospitality.

Get in the pubs, have a laugh and behave like civilised people for God's sake. Why do you feel the need to be so mouthy? Why are you so abusive to your hosts? And have you got anything original to sing? It's all tired old seventies/eighties "Sign On"/"In your Liverpool slums" and the latest SoccerAM whopper stuff.

Or is it irony? Nobody's unemployed in Newcastle are they? And all the streets and gardens are paved with gold.

You used to be a decent lot. I've had great times at SJP, Anfield and even as far back as Wembley in 1974. But people here are sick of the type of beaut that follows you round. You seem to just have a load of modern-age fans who get their footballing education off Sky and phone-ins. No respect for anything.

For the record, you're not everybody's second club any more. You were mine but I'm sick of the way your fans behave. When we go to SJP now it's aggressive, the stewarding is appalling and the view is terrible.

Anyway after the masterstroke of bringing Keegan back at least there's a good chance we won't be playing you next season.

Liverpool fans who start every fuckin riot there's ever been

Piss off

44431852howardgettygx2.jpg

124089512xl9.jpg

Fuck off.

Aye but was it this years, last years or the one from Barnsley at home?

Wow. You dodged that question quite convincingly :D

Washy?

:lol:

Well, I kind of agree with some of what he's said, apart from the Soccer AM stuff which is bollocks. I hate that as much as anyone, and din't ear any of that shite yesterday. Also, while some of our lot might have acted like twats, I was with a group of lads who kindly asked a scouser on the way to the match where away fans drink and he avoided eye contact before barging past us and shouting 'I don't fucking know'. Glass houses and aal that.

For the record, you're not everybody's second club any more. You were mine but I'm sick of the way your fans behave. When we go to SJP now it's aggressive, the stewarding is appalling and the view is terrible.

Ah well, the answers were all a bit predictable. Some poor taste about pushing walls over and wreaths but hey ho. And the riot at the FA Cup quarter final against Forest that caused the match to be abandoned-where was that again? Don't think we were involved in that one, though it pre-dates Sky so you probably never heard of it.

The Soccer AM chants were there about our support being shite and all the other stuff.

Get over it, you're not funny. Nobody cares.

Living in such a bubble you really don't get it. There's a whole world out there.

Hope you go down lads.

Ah well, the answers were all a bit predictable. Some poor taste about pushing walls over and wreaths but hey ho. And the riot at the FA Cup quarter final against Forest that caused the match to be abandoned-where was that again? Don't think we were involved in that one, though it pre-dates Sky so you probably never heard of it.

The Soccer AM chants were there about our support being shite and all the other stuff.

Living in such a bubble you really don't get it. There's a whole world out there.

Hope you go down lads.

Haha I cant believe you have so little to do you come to newcastle boards looking for arguments, What a life...

Hope you go down lads.

I still don't know why you're bubbling like a bairn.

Hope you go down lads.

Well clearly you care, not that I care that you care, I just like to point things like that out. :lol:

Hope you go down lads.

yawn.

I was there.

It wasn't a riot.

And I had my coach smashed in Liverpool at one of the replays, can't remember which, because I was at both replays.

You must be one sad cunt to bother registering on another board just to post crap like this.

Edited by LeazesMag

Hope you go down lads.

meh