Why are Geordies like this at Anfield?

Scally Bob

Your the one living in the bubble tbh, all the 'be original' 'your not funny' shite can be just as easily pointed at your fans and trying to argue that our fans are just as scummy as yours is an arguement you aren't ever going to win.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest. If Liverpool is the European capital of culture, I want the fuck out of Europe. It's a FUCKING shithole. Even my scouse friends admit it.

Pathetic.

With RAWK being down thought I'd have a surf around on a Geordie site to commiserate and wish you well in your relegation fight, but reading your board it's obvious any best wishes from Liverpool supporters would not be welcomed.

I realise now why other clubs fans have no respect for you.

With RAWK being down thought I'd have a surf around on a Geordie site to commiserate and wish you well in your relegation fight, but reading your board it's obvious any best wishes from Liverpool supporters would not be welcomed.

Victim mentality? :lol:

Look man, if you come on here and say hello, have a bit of banter etc. you'll be largely welcomed. If you come on here and sign up just to take the piss and gloat people will tell you to fuck off.

Victim mentality? What's that all about?

Reading some of your threads it seems victim mentality is rife, and every journo in christendom has it in for you. Stones and glass houses eh?

Reading some of your threads it seems victim mentality is rife, and every journo in christendom has it in for you. Stones and glass houses eh?

It was me taking the piss out of you lot. Fairly obvious I thought. I've got nowt against Scousers or Liverpool fans fwiw. You just signed-up to gloat though, didn't you? And what's all this about "I realise now why other clubs fans have no respect for you." Is that for real? I.e. you're saying 1) You need other people to tell you how to think and/or 2) You tarnish all fans from one club with the same brush? That makes you as bad as anyone having a go at Liverpool fans in general on here doesn't it? Stick around anyway, we're a bit a tetchy at present, which you can surely understand.

It was me taking the piss out of you lot. Fairly obvious I thought. I've got nowt against Scousers or Liverpool fans fwiw. You just signed-up to gloat though, didn't you? And what's all this about "I realise now why other clubs fans have no respect for you." Is that for real? I.e. you're saying 1) You need other people to tell you how to think and/or 2) You tarnish all fans from one club with the same brush? That makes you as bad as anyone having a go at Liverpool fans in general on here doesn't it? Stick around anyway, we're a bit a tetchy at present, which you can surely understand.

I came on to wish you well and would've signed up to do just that but having read a lot of the board, I signed up to say exactly what I did say. I tarnish no-one with anything, always take people for what they are no matter where they are from but other fans (of most clubs) see you as something to poke fun at because of the ludicrous we 'deserve to be at the top' claims of your fans.

Good luck in your relegation battle anyway.

I came on to wish you well and would've signed up to do just that but having read a lot of the board, I signed up to say exactly what I did say. I tarnish no-one with anything, always take people for what they are no matter where they are from but other fans (of most clubs) see you as something to poke fun at because of the ludicrous we 'deserve to be at the top' claims of your fans.

Good luck in your relegation battle anyway.

How ironic can you get? Wonitfivex gets stick because he only posts on here to wind people up btw. Thanks for the patronising good wishes too.

Guest Stevie
Ah well, the answers were all a bit predictable. Some poor taste about pushing walls over and wreaths but hey ho. And the riot at the FA Cup quarter final against Forest that caused the match to be abandoned-where was that again? Don't think we were involved in that one, though it pre-dates Sky so you probably never heard of it.

The Soccer AM chants were there about our support being shite and all the other stuff.

Get over it, you're not funny. Nobody cares.

Living in such a bubble you really don't get it. There's a whole world out there.

Hope you go down lads.

What a nob. There was 64,000 people at that game a bigger crowd than you have ever had at a football match.

We're not funny? And you are :D you're hilarious to laugh at granted. Scousers trying to be funny = oh dear, scousers making a cunt of themselves = an often seen hilarious sight. I couldn't give a fuck if you hope we go down, , you come on here moaning about geordies being cunts, what sort of reception did you think you were going to get. You fucking idiot. Nobody cares? You care enough to register on a message board of a club 150 miles away to tell us how much you don't care. Fuckin get back to your local........William Hills :lol: never seen owt like it in my life 200 people in a bookies 190 of them drinking fuckin cans, get to the pub like normal fuckin people you bamps.

another tosser logging onto here to make a shite post ?

Yegods. Answer my question to your mate if you can.

Otherwise fuck off.

This thread was started, by a Liverpool fan, to slag our away support off. What did you expect the replies to be?

This thread was started, by a Liverpool fan, to slag our away support off. What did you expect the replies to be?

A minutes silence and black arm band worn by all? :D

:lol:

Sweeping statement of the year 2008 goes to......

At the end of the day and in all seriousness, Liverpool is a truly dreadful place to live and it must be all too apparent to those Scousers who travel to away games and see other cities and I think that probably contributes to their persecution complex.

That's not abuse btw, it's just a statement of fact.

I liken it to Middlesbrough, just with a better city centre.

Guest Stevie

I try hard to, but I find it difficult to like a lot of scousers. What I've found with them is when you meet a good one, similarly to us, they talk to you like they've known you their whole life which is unusual admittedly, very friendly, warm even, but these are rare, and the cuntish ones are the most two faced cunts I've ever come across. If they didn't collectively act like they were so superior, when clearly in nearly every way they most certainly aren't, I would find them more endearing.

The fact is whether we care to admit it or not, scousers and geordies, probably have the most distinct local identities of anywhere in the UK although you could debate that, and with it comes local pride. So while I understand why Liverpool fans and scousers alike to brush the many skeletons and flaws they have under the carpet, they should fuckin think twice before trying to bad mouth others.

Guest Stevie
At the end of the day and in all seriousness, Liverpool is a truly dreadful place to live and it must be all too apparent to those Scousers who travel to away games and see other cities and I think that probably contributes to their persecution complex.

The city centre isn't bad, but I'm not being nasty here, the actual places Everton and Kensington, straight up, I have never ever in my life seen anywhere remotely closely as bad as there, and that's honest. I've been to all the well known shit holes in this country, the worst one in Leeds (begins with H) forget its name, Plaistow, Tower Hamlets, Bermondsey, Tottenham, fuckin Pennywell, Mossside and nothing compares to what I saw on Saturday. I remember Benwell and Scotswood when I was a bairn, but in 2008 that place is worse than our West End in 1988, no wonder scousers hate the government.

Guest BigThompers
An Extraordinary girl in an ordinary world says:

well you blatenly haven't seen very much of liverpool

Stevie says:

ive seen all of it

I've been before but not through the centre

Make your mind up, eh?

:lol: Was going to pull him up on the same thing. You mentioned this on page 2 and the clueless prick had fuck all to say

The city centre isn't bad, but I'm not being nasty here, the actual places Everton and Kensington, straight up, I have never ever in my life seen anywhere remotely closely as bad as there, and that's honest. I've been to all the well known shit holes in this country, the worst one in Leeds (begins with H) forget its name, Plaistow, Tower Hamlets, Bermondsey, Tottenham, fuckin Pennywell, Mossside and nothing compares to what I saw on Saturday. I remember Benwell and Scotswood when I was a bairn, but in 2008 that place is worse than our West End in 1988, no wonder scousers hate the government.

Nah whilst there were and are some terrible areas in Liverpool there are some nice ones too, Middlesbrough is just a terrible place (like Stoke), with pretty much nothing up lifting about it within its bounds (even its decent architecture is ruined by having the A66 dual carriageway at 2-3 storey level right by them).

Admittedly both places could do with a large scale culling of the population though, although the same can be said about most places in the UK.

Guest Stevie

Stevie says:

ive seen all of it

Make your mind up, eh?

:lol: Was going to pull him up on the same thing. You mentioned this on page 2 and the clueless prick had fuck all to say

I was just saying that to her you boring stupid mackem little bamp.

Guest Stevie

Nah whilst there were and are some terrible areas in Liverpool there are some nice ones too, Middlesbrough is just a terrible place (like Stoke), with pretty much nothing up lifting about it within its bounds (even its decent architecture is ruined by having the A66 dual carriageway at 2-3 storey level right by them).

Admittedly both places could do with a large scale culling of the population though, although the same can be said about most places in the UK.

Where did I say there wasn't in that paragraph mate? I've never seen anywhere in Middlesbrough as bad as the Everton district.

Guest BigThompers

Stevie says:

ive seen all of it

Make your mind up, eh?

I was just saying that to her you boring stupid mackem little bamp.

Lying to try and prove yourself right. But then, that's the kind of desperate little prick you are, until Sima just outed you as an utter moron :D

Guest BigThompers

Where did I say there wasn't in that paragraph mate? I've never seen anywhere in Middlesbrough as bad as the Everton district.

Been to either? :lol:

Guest Stevie

Been to either? :lol:

I've just said I have you fuckin virgin. Shoes off etc... Then again they probably remain on your feet because you don't even fuckin go, you mackem tragedy.

As I said to you before anyone that calls themselves "BIG" is a cunt by default.

Driving in from Manchester you can literally get all the way to Anfield without passing a nice area of the city. Being as the city centre is on the waterfront itself (and hence at the dreadful conclusion of anyones route), if you're not actually headed there, you will literally take in a massive part of Liverpool without seeing anything decent. Overall it really is an unmitigated shit tip.

Guest Stevie

Driving in from Manchester you can literally get all the way to Anfield without passing a nice area of the city. Being as the city centre is on the waterfront itself (and hence at the dreadful conclusion of anyones route), if you're not actually headed there, you will literally take in a massive part of Liverpool without seeing anything decent. Overall it really is an unmitigated shit tip.

I agree. Manchester is a much nicer town, much cleaner, even the shitholes in Manchester aren't THAT bad. Where Maine Road was is supposed to be the worst part of town, and it was no worse than Elswick or Benwell.