Would we have been in this shit state under Allardyce?

RlCO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd no doubt have more points under Allerdyce, But would only be about 6 points better off playing that dire football. Id far rather have made the change when we did and build in the summer,no doubt they didnt expect things would be quite this bad but I dont think we'll go down and If we bring in 5/6 players in the summer we can hopefully challenge for UEFA next year

we can hopefully challenge for UEFA next year

And the delusion continues. Fucking Hell man.

How's that dellusion?? Look at Man Shitty theyre in with a shout. Why not leave your pessimism for If we go down and just get behind the lads :lol:

we can hopefully challenge for UEFA next year

And the delusion continues. Fucking Hell man.

How's that dellusion?? Look at Man Shitty theyre in with a shout. Why not leave your pessimism for If we go down and just get behind the lads :lol:

In with a shout? Fucking hell, they were spot on for a Euro place according to some twats 6 games in. Where the fuck are they now? Nowhere.

RICO do you actually go to the games?

Funny that you love Allardyce

The mentality of Away games meaning Lets Play for a point was lost on me, Expand if you want

From the Liverpool commentary, this is what I heard:

"The toon played well up to 40 minutes, defending well". Not a fucking shot to be seen but what the fuck, it's not like Allardyce was in charge was it. Frankly bollocks as usual.

did you miss allerdyce calling to 'Stop the Rot' all season ?

seems a few lucky goals at the end of matches have managed to shine a light on sam's tenure .....

Did you miss Keegan saying every manager would wish for 10 smiths in their squad?

seems a few lucky goals at the end of matches have managed to shine a light on sam's tenure .....

Did you miss Keegan saying every manager would wish for 10 smiths in their squad?

Exactly - allardyce should be applauded for the vision in signing smith.

Obviously he bought a player rated by every top class Premiership manager, or either, rated by every shite Premiership manager. You choose Einstein.

Im convinced that we'd be pushing for a european spot now if allardyce was still in charge.

still playing shite, but around 7th or 8th.

Really?

Remember the 1st 1/3 of our current run was under Allardyce, and that's not including 2x Man U and 2x Arsenal in those.

Personally I'd be very surprised if we'd have taken more than 6 more points than we currently have, which would still leave us 12th.

Obviously he bought a player rated by every top class Premiership manager, or either, rated by every shite Premiership manager. You choose Einstein.

Allardyce shite?

I dont think so. if one of the top 4 clubs changes manager i bet he gets the job.

I think we'd have been playing worse, maybe had the same number of points, but a better GD. I think he'd have been tighter at the expense of going forward. We have a stupidly small squad (and a lack of quality). Of course its all subjective, but lets not forget, under Sam we failed to beat Derby twice. We got beat 3-0 at home to Liverpool and KK wasnt in charge when this team got beat 6-0 by Man Utd. I think the slide started long before KK came and Im not sure exactly how much he could do to get different results to what we've had. I feel a bit pissed about the blackburn score still, but other than that, I cant think offhand of any game we deserved more than we got, or what Sam might have done better?