Would we have been in this shit state under Allardyce?

RlCO

did you miss allerdyce calling to 'Stop the Rot' all season ?

seems a few lucky goals at the end of matches have managed to shine a light on sam's tenure .....

Did you miss Keegan saying every manager would wish for 10 smiths in their squad?

Exactly - allardyce should be applauded for the vision in signing smith.

Obviously he bought a player rated by every top class Premiership manager, or either, rated by every shite Premiership manager. You choose Einstein.

Allardyce shite?

I dont think so. if one of the top 4 clubs changes manager i bet he gets the job.

Are you on crack?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems a few lucky goals at the end of matches have managed to shine a light on sam's tenure .....

Did you miss Keegan saying every manager would wish for 10 smiths in their squad?

Obviously he bought a player rated by every top class Premiership manager, or either, rated by every shite Premiership manager. You choose Einstein.

Allardyce shite?

I dont think so. if one of the top 4 clubs changes manager i bet he gets the job.

Are you on crack?

That was tongue in cheek wasnt it?

Wasnt it? :lol:

Allardyce shite?

Same goes for Keegan.

Allardyce shite?

Are you on crack?

No - im taking the piss. :lol:

I think we would probably be in the same shit position if Allardyce had stayed. I think he would have continued to play people out of their best position and make the ureal substitutions at unbelievable times.

I think that there is no question that we have played better as a team since he left even though the results have gone against us.

The only plus that I could envision if Allardyce had stayed would be that we would have got more players in during the winter window but no doubt they would be cheapies and probably no better than the ones he had already brought in.

It's arguable that we would have had a few more points. However SA is the man you want in charge if you get into a relegation scrap in all honesty I don't think it's KK's strong-point.

In an ideal world SA should have been kept till the summer and the change made then imo.

It's arguable that we would have had a few more points. However SA is the man you want in charge if you get into a relegation scrap in all honesty I don't think it's KK's strong-point.

In an ideal world SA should have been kept till the summer and the change made then imo.

In an ideal world SA would have got enough points in the "easy" fixtures in the first half of the season. He would have kept his job then. Don't know how "ideal" this would have been though... :lol:

It's funny, I don't remember it being all rosy with Sam in charge... :lol:

It's all relative. I don't remember us ever being 2 points from the drop. I do remember a manager being slated for bigging up smith, dropping zog, excluding enrique, targetting scottish league players and talking endless shite. I also remember making the point, if Keegan came in, was shite and left, what then for NUFC? We might well find out soon.

It's all relative. I don't remember us ever being 2 points from the drop. I do remember a manager being slated for bigging up smith, dropping zog, excluding enrique, targetting scottish league players and talking endless shite. I also remember making the point, if Keegan came in, was shite and left, what then for NUFC? We might well find out soon.

Grass is always greener.

So go find the other side already and do it sharpish, you sorry troll.

Grass is always greener.

Shut the fuck up you yank twat.

Grass is always greener.

Shut the fuck up you yank twat.

ahh the intellectual exchange is a thing of beauty

It's funny, I don't remember it being all rosy with Sam in charge... :puke:

Grass is always greener.

Shut the fuck up you yank twat. [Ramsey/]

In an ideal world SA would have got enough points in the "easy" fixtures in the first half of the season.

Point is it wasn't and he didn't.

Derby should have been one of the "easy" fixtures and all Allardyce could get us was 1 point out of a very possible 6. I just hope Derby win another match so we don't go down in history as the ONLY team they beat in their relegation season of 2007-2008.

Allardyce got no points out of a possible 3 from Reading, and 1 point of a possible 3 from the Mackems and as we still have to play them again, let's hope Keegan can do better.

In an ideal world SA would have got enough points in the "easy" fixtures in the first half of the season.

Point is it wasn't and he didn't.

Derby should have been one of the "easy" fixtures and all Allardyce could get us was 1 point out of a very possible 6. I just hope Derby win another match so we don't go down in history as the ONLY team they beat in their relegation season of 2007-2008.

Allardyce got no points out of a possible 3 from Reading, and 1 point of a possible 3 from the Mackems and as we still have to play them again, let's hope Keegan can do better.

:puke:

Am I getting whooshed or should I have used smilies and crayons? That was exactly my point.

Grass is always greener.

You have to wonder why Rico 'supports' a team he obviously has trouble getting behind... :D

Grass is always greener.

You have to wonder why Rico 'supports' a team he obviously has trouble getting behind... :D

As if you would have come out with that shite if allardyce was still here. Hypocrite.

it appears I'm the only one here who actually agrees with Rico.

This club is fucked and yet nobody seems to recognise the fact, KK has come in and instead of improvement we see decline, results were bad under SA however they're abysmal under KK. We were building a set up behind the scenes with the most upto date sports science yet theres no mention now about any of that. We were a mid table team with ideas above our station now were a championship side who believe we are about to win the league.

As fans we're blinkered to the fact its KK. The great messiah, the one to lead us wherever we desire (as long as we prefer Blackpool to Barcelona). Its time to face facts, he is not a messiah, he does not know what hes doing and he will be away when things are beyond repair.

If this had been any other manager we would all be collectively shitting ourselves now, the boards would be full of "sack him" and "x is shite" threads but its not, its KK therefore what we get is "give him time", "let him get on with it", and "we think Smith is shite but KK rates him so we must be wrong" sort of posts.

Keegan is making the same bollocks decisions as SA did, playing players out of position, woeful substitution strategy and a ridiculous belief that Joey Barton is somehow a footballer. The difference is that with hindsight I believe SA has enough knowledge and tactical nous to have changed it round by now. What players would he have bought in January? Allegedly, thats why he went when he did, because he demanded money to buy. He may have turned it round but I'd be willing to bet that no matter what we wouldnt be hanging from the single finger we are now.

At the end of the day, maybe Leazes was right all along, maybe changing ownership wasnt all it was cracked up to be, Im loathe to believe that fat boy would have made such a glaring heart over head error.