Patrokles

Guest BigThompers

T-Keith is blatantly desperate to ban someone now that hes admin...

Well to be honest Thompers replying to Stevie in pretty much every thread Stevie posts in with some kind of insult/criticism was bad enough. Starting threads is even worse.

Thats two threads in a day that he didnt create to end nicely...

Guest Patrokles

The board won't miss Thompers, IMO. He doesn't offer anything except frustration. He's not funny, he's not intelligent, and he exists only to piss other people off.

Plus, he will be fucking LIVID if he got banned, because despite protesting he doesn't care, his existence is based around online forums. Bonus.

Guest BigThompers
I'm no Kid Rock or James Blunt, that's for sure.

No, as both of them actually have talent. You're so awful that even if you got up in a pub karaoke you'd be laughed at.

Edited by BigThompers

No, as both of them actually have talent. You're so awful that even if you got up in a pub karaoke you'd be laughed at.

What colour is the sky in your world? :lol:

Guest BigThompers

What colour is the sky in your world? :lol:

No. What colour is the sky in your world, you deluded prick!? Just because you don't like an artist because he's mainstream or because you think there's better, they aren't multi-millionaires and massive in the music industry without having talent. So seriously, fuck off. I'm not even a James Blunt fan, although I liked his album when I first heard it, but I'm not a big enough prick to some OMGGGGGOMGOMGOMG JAMES BLUNT IS TALENTLESS. I fucking HATE Mika, for example, but he's still got talent. So fuck off.

Guest BigThompers
Why are you so tetchy about James Blunt criticisms?

More tetchy about people who insist that anybody that the general public likes is shit, and only the people that they list (of whom 95% of people have never heard of) are the ones with talent. Pisses me off because it's bullshit.

More tetchy about people who insist that anybody that the general public likes is shit, and only the people that they list (of whom 95% of people have never heard of) are the ones with talent. Pisses me off because it's bullshit.

It is clearly bullshit to an extent, but the above is just as much a straw man argument as "Thompers says that everybody the general public likes is great and anyone who isn't well-known mustn't be talented enough to succeed".

Edited by Meenzer

Guest BigThompers

It is clearly bullshit to an extent, but the above is just as much a straw man argument as "Thompers says that everybody the general public likes is great and anyone who isn't well-known mustn't be talented enough to succeed".

I don't say that though. Although 'Ben' clearly is talentless.

Opposed to the complete bollocks that Kid Cock and James Bl©unt have any talent at all!

Opposed to the complete bollocks that Kid Cock and James Bl©unt have any talent at all!

I've never heard a single track by either.