Patrokles

Guest BigThompers

Guest BigThompers
Why are you so tetchy about James Blunt criticisms?

More tetchy about people who insist that anybody that the general public likes is shit, and only the people that they list (of whom 95% of people have never heard of) are the ones with talent. Pisses me off because it's bullshit.

It is clearly bullshit to an extent, but the above is just as much a straw man argument as "Thompers says that everybody the general public likes is great and anyone who isn't well-known mustn't be talented enough to succeed".

Opposed to the complete bollocks that Kid Cock and James Bl©unt have any talent at all!

I've never heard a single track by either.

Ditto. Never even heard of them artists.

More tetchy about people who insist that anybody that the general public likes is shit, and only the people that they list (of whom 95% of people have never heard of) are the ones with talent. Pisses me off because it's bullshit.

It is clearly bullshit to an extent, but the above is just as much a straw man argument as "Thompers says that everybody the general public likes is great and anyone who isn't well-known mustn't be talented enough to succeed".

Opposed to the complete bollocks that Kid Cock and James Bl©unt have any talent at all!

I've never heard a single track by either.

They're great you really should try them before they become popular :lol:

Ditto. Never even heard of them artists.

I don't say that though.

Exactly.