Blogs

Guest Stevie

Psychic powers abandoned you on Leighton Baines though, eh?

Seriously man, I'd even read that little twerp that's travelling with The Guardian's blog over yours tbh

I'm crushed.

My mate is a Londoner, supports The Bees, who we've had a few games with in the past, he reads this forum from time to time, he's just said to me there.....

He's such a cunt, it's every thread he's got some pathetic comment, though his Jock flag doesn't help. Every post i've seen from him has brought the reaction "oh dear" from me and nothing else. "little twerp" what kind of cunt says that?

Note - None of the above is true

Evidence A - "My mate"

Evidence B - You're a proven compulsive liar.

End.

Edited by Sima

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Seriously man, I'd even read that little twerp that's travelling with The Guardian's blog over yours tbh

I'm crushed.

My mate is a Londoner, supports The Bees, who we've had a few games with in the past, he reads this forum from time to time, he's just said to me there.....

He's such a cunt, it's every thread he's got some pathetic comment, though his Jock flag doesn't help. Every post i've seen from him has brought the reaction "oh dear" from me and nothing else. "little twerp" what kind of cunt says that?

Evidence A - "My mate"

End.

Oh dear. The phrase biggest cunt seen on any message board comes to mind. Not just my words on this occasion neither. I think he's signing up. In fact he's already signed up.

Edited by Stevie

I'm crushed.

Evidence A - "My mate"

End.

Oh dear. What is someone who calls themselves "Sima" and has a Scottish flag under their member information doing purporting to be a Newcastle supporter anyway?

Guest Stevie

I'm crushed.

Evidence A - "My mate"

End.

Oh dear. What is someone who calls themselves "Sima" and has a Scottish flag under their member information doing purporting to be a Newcastle supporter anyway?

No one comes close to him in the art of being a cunt. I sometimes think surely it's an act, I don't think it is, and he watches wrestling at 27 years of age.

Well if he signs up il verify IP's :lol:

Yes, Stevie made a different log-in name in January of last year with this thread in mind. I must ask him for Wednesday's Lottery numbers next.

What relevance does my board name have to

i) Scotland

ii) Newcastle

Simple question like, but take your time.

Edited by Sima

Guest Stevie
Found them quotes that say I am a fan of wrestling yet?

I know this is the third time I have asked, so apologies.

You've mentioned wrestling on here, and on posts on Newcastle Online, not only that a good weekend for you is renting a fuckin Playstation game from the office near your Jarrow hovel.

Confirm away T Keith by the way.

No one comes close to him in the art of being a cunt. I sometimes think surely it's an act, I don't think it is, and he watches wrestling at 27 years of age.

Quotes please.

4th time.

You've mentioned wrestling on here, and on posts on Newcastle Online, not only that a good weekend for you is renting a fuckin Playstation game from the office near your Jarrow hovel.

You'll have no bother finding the quotes then.

5th time.

Edited by Sima

Guest Stevie

Quotes please.

4th time.

Why say that when you know I'm banned from NO you fucking idiot.

i) Scotland

ii) Newcastle

None.

But when you call yourself something like "Sima" it's plain to see that you need to pipe down.

Anyway seeing as you're evidently Scottish, can't you support someone like Partick Thistle?

Quotes please.

4th time.

Just go through that proxy again louisville_lip

You'll have no bother finding the quotes then.

5th time.

Congratulations on being the first Scotsman to successfuly count to five.

Guest Stevie

Quotes please.

4th time.

Just go through that proxy again louisville_lip

They fucked that one as well cos they thought I'd give it to Nick.

i) Scotland

ii) Newcastle

None.

But when you call yourself something like "Sima" it's plain to see that you need to pipe down.

Anyway seeing as you're evidently Scottish, can't you support someone like Partick Thistle?

Really don't understand this statement, care to elaborate?

Congratulations on being as much of a bigoted moron as Stevie tbh

Must really be hard distributing that communal brain cell between the two of you at this moment in time.

Guest Stevie

Congratulations on being as much of a bigoted moron as Stevie tbh

Must really be hard distributing that communal brain cell between the two of you at this moment in time.

Monotonous drivel, I see no reason in your existence and that's honest. What is the point in your life? Were you bullied at school and are still coming to terms with it?