Blogs

Guest Stevie

Congratulations on being the first Scotsman to successfuly count to five.

Congratulations on being as much of a bigoted moron as Stevie tbh

Must really be hard distributing that communal brain cell between the two of you at this moment in time.

Please refrain from trying to echo my vasty superior style of posting when replying to me.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monotonous drivel, I see no reason in your existence and that's honest. What is the point in your life? Were you bullied at school and are still coming to terms with it?

Where are my quotes? I hope you do find them because it's getting too easy embarrassing you tbh

Guest Stevie
Why can't I see W.L and Stevie at the bottom at the same time?

the IP's are different.

That'll be him finished now, the South Tyneside based Social Benefits recipient that he is.

Guest Stevie
Monotonous drivel, I see no reason in your existence and that's honest. What is the point in your life? Were you bullied at school and are still coming to terms with it?

Where are my quotes? I hope you do find them because it's getting too easy embarrassing you tbh

You embarrass yourself by signing on, people see "Sima" at the bottom, and think "what a cunt" I know this because it's true. I can't sign on to Newcastle Online.

Must really be hard distributing that communal brain cell between the two of you at this moment in time.

Please refrain from trying to echo my vasty superior style of posting when replying to me.

Spectacularly trying to take the high ground. I admire your ambition, failed though.

Little pointer, try to make your post as grammatically correct as possible and you'll come off a hell of a lot better.

Guest Stevie

Spectacularly trying to take the high ground. I admire your ambition, failed though.

Little pointer, try to make your post as grammatically correct as possible and you'll come off a hell of a lot better.

coming from you :lol: what a loser

You embarrass yourself by signing on, people see "Sima" at the bottom, and think "what a cunt" I know this because it's true. I can't sign on to Newcastle Online.

People meaning "you" and "W.L."?

Every day you come on here, every day you embarrass yourself that little bit more. I've seen 9 year olds with your intelligence, but 33 year olds?

No potential error in my grammar could be as embarrassing as using an American phrase such as "hell of a lot".

Also I don't feel a Jock has any right to dare correct an Englishman on any use of his own language.

No potential error in my grammar could be as embarrassing as using an American phrase such as "hell of a lot".

Also I don't feel a Jock has any right to dare correct an Englishman on any use of his own language.

Well evidently I'm a far better student of it than you are. Isn't that a bit embarrassing? Seen as it's "your" language?

Guest Stevie

People meaning "you" and "W.L."?

Every day you come on here, every day you embarrass yourself that little bit more. I've seen 9 year olds with your intelligence, but 33 year olds?

Who's 33 chump? If I embarrass myself, then the last cunt on earth who could possibly comment on it is yourself. No people in general think you're a cunt, everybody I've ever introduced to this site, "who's that cunt" - "what a boring jock bastard" and when I correct them - "boring mackem bastard then". You're just shit. You have absolutely fuck all to say, nothing, no one has met you off here and never will, because you're a net geek who clearly finds it difficult socially.

Well evidently I'm a far better student of it than you are. Isn't that a bit embarrassing? Seen as it's "your" language?

No.

the IP's are different.

Means nothing tbh, he filtered through a proxy to get onto NO

He's sussed it. Even I could have told him to use two different browsers though.

Edited by Sima

Guest Stevie

Posting "lol" smiley the worst attempt at trying to win an argument anyone can make tbh

Well, after the rolleyes that is.....

Says who? It's the icon_lol smiley anyway you silly cunt, it's the most patronising smiley left since the wank one was taken away.

Who's 33 chump? If I embarrass myself, then the last cunt on earth who could possibly comment on it is yourself. No people in general think you're a cunt, everybody I've ever introduced to this site, "who's that cunt" - "what a boring jock bastard" and when I correct them - "boring mackem bastard then". You're just shit. You have absolutely fuck all to say, nothing, no one has met you off here and never will, because you're a net geek who clearly finds it difficult socially.

Glad we've cleared that up then

Guest Stevie

the IP's are different.

Means nothing tbh, he filtered through a proxy to get onto NO

He's sussed it. Even I could have told him to use two different browsers though.

Complete wank does not even cover it.

Posting "lol" smiley the worst attempt at trying to win an argument anyone can make tbh

Says who? It's the icon_lol smiley anyway you silly cunt, it's the most patronising smiley left since the wank one was taken away.

Yeah, I'm not clued up on cretinous smileys tbh Clearly you wrote the book though

Thanks for putting me right.

No.

Strange, seen as I'm better than you at something supposedly you "own".

Guest Stevie
coming from you :D what a loser

Yeah, I'm not clued up on cretinous smileys tbh Clearly you wrote the book though

Thanks for putting me right.

You've never used a smiley? The wank one is still there. Good

:lol: :lol:

Haven't seen that smiley for a while.

Probably the last time was when you were dishing them out to anyone that suggested it was bullshit that Baines was going to sign for Newcastle.

Of course, I didn't utterly embarrass you then either, did I?

Got those quotes yet?

Edited by Sima

stevie, a blod is a pretty personal thing so obviously in this kind of place you're going to get a lot of people calling you a wank etc. I honestly think that a blog is a decent idea. Who cares if three people read it ever, it's quite cathartic and it also helps structure you ideas and opinions when you see them written down.

I know you don't agree with a lot of what I think, like, see whatever, but honestly if you want to write a blog then all power to you. I'd rather there were a million more peoples opinion available to outside scrutiny, than we bite our tonghue for fear of upsetting/offending people or from fear of being found stupid or whatever.

leave this daft fued with Sima alone and put that effort into writing a blog.

p.s. blogspot is the one I'd go for too.

p.p.s no, I don't write a blog, I haven't the discipline.

Guest Stevie
Haven't seen that smiley for a while.

Probably the last time was when you were dishing them out to anyone that suggested it was bullshit that Baines was going to sign for Newcastle.

Of course, I didn't utterly embarrass you then either, did I?

Got those quotes yet?

Yes "Gary Neville is the finest right back in England's history"

It's the quote to end all quotes and one which ends any doubt that you're the biggest tosser on any toon message board.