Blogs

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
stevie, a blod is a pretty personal thing so obviously in this kind of place you're going to get a lot of people calling you a wank etc. I honestly think that a blog is a decent idea. Who cares if three people read it ever, it's quite cathartic and it also helps structure you ideas and opinions when you see them written down.

I know you don't agree with a lot of what I think, like, see whatever, but honestly if you want to write a blog then all power to you. I'd rather there were a million more peoples opinion available to outside scrutiny, than we bite our tonghue for fear of upsetting/offending people or from fear of being found stupid or whatever.

leave this daft fued with Sima alone and put that effort into writing a blog.

p.s. blogspot is the one I'd go for too.

p.p.s no, I don't write a blog, I haven't the discipline.

Fish thanks for your posts some reasonable advice, if a tad patronising.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
That a no then?

Obviously ANOTHER lie from you then?

You're denying you said Gary Neville was the finest right back in England's history?

stevie, a blod is a pretty personal thing so obviously in this kind of place you're going to get a lot of people calling you a wank etc. I honestly think that a blog is a decent idea. Who cares if three people read it ever, it's quite cathartic and it also helps structure you ideas and opinions when you see them written down.

I know you don't agree with a lot of what I think, like, see whatever, but honestly if you want to write a blog then all power to you. I'd rather there were a million more peoples opinion available to outside scrutiny, than we bite our tonghue for fear of upsetting/offending people or from fear of being found stupid or whatever.

Just because I give "reasonable" advice, doesn't mean I'm going to change a habit of lifetime, young'un :lol:

That a no then?

You're denying you said Gary Neville was the finest right back in England's history?

No, not at all.

No other English right back has consistently performed on the International, European and National Club stage as good as Neville ever has. I'll repeat that again if you like.

But let's not change the subject eh? The main part of your limited "arsenal" against me has been that I'm a 27 year old loser who likes wrestling. I'd just like some quotes to back that up.

Guest Stevie

Just because I give "reasonable" advice, doesn't mean I'm going to change a habit of lifetime, young'un :lol:

hehe How old are you now Fish I thought you were younger than me?

Guest Stevie
That a no then?

No, not at all.

No other English right back has consistently performed on the International, European and National Club stage as good as Neville ever has. I'll repeat that again if you like.

But let's not change the subject eh? The main part of your limited "arsenal" against me has been that I'm a 27 year old loser who likes wrestling. I'd just like some quotes to back that up.

I'm not going to trawl through pages of your utterly mind numbing shite looking for quotes, but there are plenty on N/O I would know where to find but as I've explained I'm banned from there you tiresome dullard.

No then?

You've got nothing to back it up?

Whoops.....

btw, you should have just snipped this bit

I'm a 27 year old loser who likes wrestling

Maybe that would show a modicum, if not cretinous, sign of wit

Edited by Sima

I am younger than you stevie, I was deliberately trying to sound patronising :lol:

really, I try and dumb down, but I don't dumb down enough

p.s. the more you and sima argue the more idiotic you both seem.

Guest Stevie
No then?

You've got nothing to back it up?

Whoops.....

btw, you should have just snipped this bit

I'm a 27 year old loser who likes wrestling

Maybe that would show a modicum, if not cretinous, sign of wit

That quote while remarkably accurate, true, and down right spot on, doesn't exist. You championing the noble farce that is wrestling is documented on NO. Someone who personifies tedium, and shows clear signs of being depressed as much as you do, would find it severely difficult to appreciate wit anyway.

Gary Neville England's best full back - your finest moment. Even Kevin Carr's Gloves and Baggio took the piss, and they post once a month.

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie
I am younger than you stevie, I was deliberately trying to sound patronising :lol:

really, I try and dumb down, but I don't dumb down enough

p.s. the more you and sima argue the more idiotic you both seem.

What age are you now Fish?

and Sima, you do yourself no favours what so ever. You might think that simply by poking a bear you're not doing anything wrong. But you're antagonising for fun, and you bite to stevies prods as he does to yours.

I'm not saying I'm any better, this moniker was first "Geordie Fish" and it was supposed to be some kind of tip of the hat to various fads, in the end it's the perfect description of me, because I bite at pretty much anything. But you two dangle you lines and chomp away on the other.

many many typos

Edited by The Fish

Guest Stevie

To be fair it's the worst net row anyones ever seen, because he has nothing, no humour, no fuckin crack, fuck all. We've all seen these types in school. No one likes them, they try to be funny, fail without exception and have smiled twice in their life. You all know the type. Almost guaranteed to be shit with women and at football too.

To be fair it's the worst net row anyones ever seen, because he has nothing, no humour, no fuckin crack, fuck all. We've all seen these types in school. No one likes them, they try to be funny, fail without exception and have smiled twice in their life. You all know the type. Almost guaranteed to be shit with women and at football too.

Assume, assume, assume.....

Difference is, I have evidence that you are an utterly bigoted, xenophobic, lying simpleton.

You have nothing......

Edited by Sima

Guest Stevie

Difference is, I have evidence that you are an utterly bigoted, xenophobic, lying simpleton.

You have nothing......

You have fuck all evidence of anything you fuckwit. You will never meet anybody off this board, because quite clearly you are a social reject, and in your heart you know that's true.

Goodnight :lol:

You have nothing......

You have fuck all evidence of anything you fuckwit. You will never meet anybody off this board, because quite clearly you are a social reject, and in your heart you know that's true.

Goodnight :lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=18485

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=18642

Something has to be done about this ridiculous infighting that seems to be kicking off on almost every thread. Mods, do your fucking job rather than let a couple of 20+ keyboard bashing mongoloids ruin this fucking place.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Guest Stevie
Something has to be done about this ridiculous infighting that seems to be kicking off on almost every thread. Mods, do your fucking job rather than let a couple of 20+ keyboard bashing mongoloids ruin this fucking place.

Fuck off

I come here to talk about football, being fair I talk about football more than most, I don't come here to abuse, but there is nothing you can say to the lad other than abuse, because he's such a nailed on certified tosser. I don't even know why he comes here, other than using people on here as a surrogate family, because it's doubtful he has any.

With regard to issuing bans, would I be a miss, I don't know, doubtful maybe. Would he, would he fuck, and that's for definite, his contribution to this site is about as telling as Aaron Hughes' crosses.

Edited by Stevie

Fuck off

I come here to talk about football, being fair I talk about football more than most, I don't come here to abuse, but there is nothing you can say to the lad other than abuse, because he's such a nailed on certified tosser. I don't even know why he comes here, other than using people on here as a surrogate family, because it's doubtful he has any.

With regard to issuing bans, would I be a miss, I don't know, doubtful maybe. Would he, would he fuck, and that's for definite, his contribution to this site is about as telling as Aaron Hughes' crosses.

Fair enough, but anyone who perpetually argues over the internet is quite clearly a sad bastard.