Let be positive for a change

Great Toon

I do not post very often on the board but do read alot of post, as like most people I have been very disappointed with this season to say the least, but want to try and be positive and say that we will stay up it is not for certain but all I read is that we will get beat in every game, well if that what everyone think we should pack up and go home and stop complaining becasue there is not we can do about it, because it will never get better. i have looked at all the games left and starting with Birmaingham we can get points, then the homes games with Reading and Fulham we can get wins, not saying we will but we can then with portsmouth getting to the semi final we play them the next week, we could go there and get something if they go to the cup final. So all I am saying is left hope that the players fire so 3 or 4 games we ge to the summer and then we can start to look forward and try to get ourselves out of this constant malaise and downbeat attitude that we appear to be in. you never know we may go to birmaingham and win.

I think we'l beat Birmingham like.

Reading i can see us beating.

Fulham i cans see us beating.

Mackems - hit or miss.

Chelsea - an humiliation of epic proportion.

Spurs - I can see us getting something, Spurs are mutton dressed as Lamb.

:lol:

For a change? I'm always positive!

For a change.....

We're fucking shite, we're definitely going down, Keegan is a mong, Ashley needs to sell up, Owen is shit, we need to get rid on a free this summer just to save on his wages, if we don't spend £150M in the summer we might not survive in the championship either. Harumph, harumph, harumph.

I do not post very often on the board but do read alot of post, as like most people I have been very disappointed with this season to say the least, but want to try and be positive and say that we will stay up it is not for certain but all I read is that we will get beat in every game, well if that what everyone think we should pack up and go home and stop complaining becasue there is not we can do about it, because it will never get better. i have looked at all the games left and starting with Birmaingham we can get points, then the homes games with Reading and Fulham we can get wins, not saying we will but we can then with portsmouth getting to the semi final we play them the next week, we could go there and get something if they go to the cup final. So all I am saying is left hope that the players fire so 3 or 4 games we ge to the summer and then we can start to look forward and try to get ourselves out of this constant malaise and downbeat attitude that we appear to be in. you never know we may go to birmaingham and win.

Skoozy, ah enywon go' a gockle ah onj jooz?

:lol:

Edited by Happy Face

I actually think we'll get beat of Brum. I have us getting 5 points (3 Fulham, 1 Mackems & Reading). BUT, these games we really do need to get behind the team like we can. The crowd is often lifted when we play the likes of Arsenal etc, so I just hope we do the same against these "lesser" teams. No easy task, any of them. I think one win would make a huge difference to confidence. The last thing we need is the crowd getting on the teams back.

Personally I can see 3 points at Brum, Fulham and smackems. They'll be well earned hard games but I think we will. As long as the team take their thumbs from their arses and play to their 'ability's' crowd behind them full throttle we'll stay up and regain some fucking dignity next season.

if we lose against brimingham i can see us going dowm. they're the games we have to be getting something at

I still think nine points from the home games against Fulham, Reading and Sunderland should be enough. Problem is only that another poor result against Birmingham could put the state of confidence beyond repair.

if we lose against brimingham i can see us going dowm. they're the games we have to be getting something at

I still think nine points from the home games against Fulham, Reading and Sunderland should be enough. Problem is only that another poor result against Birmingham could put the state of confidence beyond repair.

well; there's that and the fact that it'll probably put us in the bottom three. we need to keep this in our own hands. i wouldn't want to rely on other clubs dropping points to stay up

well; there's that and the fact that it'll probably put us in the bottom three. we need to keep this in our own hands. i wouldn't want to rely on other clubs dropping points to stay up

It still wouldn't be about other team "dropping" points, but rather them not winning them. It's not like those teams potentially ahead of us having those points already more or less in the bag. Actually looking at Bolton's remaining games I can't see them winning too many points. So even if we drop into the bottom three after the Birmingham game it would still be very much in our own hands.

I actually think we'll get beat of Brum. I have us getting 5 points (3 Fulham, 1 Mackems & Reading). BUT, these games we really do need to get behind the team like we can. The crowd is often lifted when we play the likes of Arsenal etc, so I just hope we do the same against these "lesser" teams. No easy task, any of them. I think one win would make a huge difference to confidence. The last thing we need is the crowd getting on the teams back.

Just love the way we keep saying we should get something from these lesser teams FUCK!!!!!! we are one of the lesser teams for fucks sake .lets get real and admit we are in deep shite.And if we do get the dreaded drop dont expect us to jump straight back up as at the moment there are quite a few teams in the championship that are better than us.

Just love the way we keep saying we should get something from these lesser teams FUCK!!!!!! we are one of the lesser teams for fucks sake .lets get real and admit we are in deep shite.And if we do get the dreaded drop dont expect us to jump straight back up as at the moment there are quite a few teams in the championship that are better than us.

privatefrazerxn9.jpg

what exactly is there to be positive about at the moment?

privatefrazerxn9.jpg

serious question. are you optimistic about our survival chances, given our form this year? i don't think anyone is unduly panicing here...