Things you say that your kids won't

Scottish Mag

Having used such expressions as I am going to "tape tonights match", which has more recently changed to "sky plus it", what other things do you think may be a thing of the past when our kids grow up....?

I think digital media is one of the most obvious areas - people won't buy albums on CD anymore soon.

Having used such expressions as I am going to "tape tonights match", which has more recently changed to "sky plus it", what other things do you think may be a thing of the past when our kids grow up....?

"please" "thank you" "it's my DNA" "it was my responsibly/fault" :lol:

I think digital media is one of the most obvious areas - people won't buy albums on CD anymore soon.

I dunno.

It's largely killed CD singles (which were insanely priced and largely pointless in the first place).

But album sales are still very strong, no matter what they recording industry may try to tell you as they sue yet another 10 year old (and have even resisted changes to newer formats so far).

Whereas Rob is still getting over switching from 78s to LPs.

Although I still buy vinyl when I can, the phrase "turn the record over" is all but gone.

"Rewind that before you give it back"

and on the flip side, one that I cant wait to say to the bairn when he grows up

"Im not going to buy them biscuits as all you do is eat them" :lol: - Gran used to say that to me, always had me puzzled ....

"Fuck off you fat bitch!"

I won't have them talking to their mother like that, it's disrespectful.

:D If you're losing interest in your lass I'll happily step into the breach mate, because I'm nice like that :puke:

:D If you're losing interest in your lass I'll happily step into the breach mate, because I'm nice like that :puke:

Step into it might be right as thats the only chance you'd have of filling that breach mate ..... :D

Step into it might be right as thats the only chance you'd have of filling that breach mate ..... :D

Does she do Dwarves?

:D If you're losing interest in your lass I'll happily step into the breach mate, because I'm nice like that :D

:puke:

Did you just intimate your lass has a fanny like a yawning hippo?

pd219803.jpg

She's ruined for normal men (and dwarves).

slipped and slid down a bar stool did she?

I say that because you could comfortably fuck a pore.