First Car

Magma

Grey G-reg Ford Fiesta 1.1LX

Had more new engines than it did trips through the car wash.. :lol:

On the subject of cars... this is my next one

2070528.001.1M.jpg

Old 'Y' reg Mini - Blue with purple seats

Floor on the passengers and drivers sides was full of holes where it had rotted away so you could see the road pass by like the flintstones car and water lept in when you went through puddles.

Total wreck of a car - bought it off some bloke in Felling for £50.

Failed its MOT 4 months later and due to the amount of work required went straight to the scrappie

Learnt my lesson after that and bought a Astra mk2 - D814 WVK Silver with a black spoiler for £1000

Guest BigThompers

Y Reg Citreon Saxo, which some bell end crashed into 2 weeks later and wrote off. Big compo claim, on the plus side though.

Never owned, but after passing my test I drove my mam's 1995-era Renault Clio, which I assumed I'd be getting my hands on until she promptly sold it when I went to university. The heinous bitch.

Never owned, but after passing my test I drove my mam's 1995-era Renault Clio, which I assumed I'd be getting my hands on until she promptly sold it when I went to university. The heinous bitch.

Revenge for denying her grandchildren or vice versa?

She didn't know at the time (or did but was in a seriously well-crafted state of denial). Although thinking about it, she did sell it to some family friends for their son with whom I'd had a bit of how's-your-father a few years previously, so there could have been an interesting bargaining chip/blackmail tool in there if I'd been a bit more savvy at the time. Though I'm not sure how exactly. Oh well, it was only a fucking Clio. :lol:

She didn't know at the time (or did but was in a seriously well-crafted state of denial). Although thinking about it, she did sell it to some family friends for their son with whom I'd had a bit of how's-your-father a few years previously, so there could have been an interesting bargaining chip/blackmail tool in there if I'd been a bit more savvy at the time. Though I'm not sure how exactly. Oh well, it was only a fucking Clio. :lol:

Well, quite. If it was at least an Alfa you could have the building blocks for a Hollywood thriller there.

I haven't even bothered to have lessons. Im quite confident i could pass easily but at the moment i dont really need to drive as i live in the city centre.

Plus id rather ride a bike or some kind, Not one of these fuck off Harleys but a more geeky type of bike but one that can move or one that just looks cool.

I haven't even bothered to have lessons. Im quite confident i could pass easily but at the moment i dont really need to drive as i live in the city centre.

:lol: I'm quite confident you're wrong.

:lol: I'm quite confident you're wrong.

If i had lessons is what i meant. Not going solo :lol:

Still got it. M reg Micra, 1.3 and can leave most cars behind at traffic lights for about 5 seconds.

There's a set of lights near mine which has two lanes but it quickly merges into one. Some charvas pulled up in the right hand lane when I was in the left, music blasting, entire body kit and an engine louder than a Spinal Tap gig. Now, I don't usually 'drag' people as it's stupid as ferk but these twats were asking for it and the look on their face when I darted out in front on them was priceless :lol:

They flashed me a few times and didn't look owa pleased in my rear view mirror but thankfully no Pud-esque chase ensued.

A red Austin Metro 1.1, without doubt the worst piece of junk I have ever owned, it is rather alarming as a novice motorist when you get overtaken by your own rear wheel.....

5 door black toyota starlet T reg I think (1978).

Was like shit off a biscuit over the first 50 yards!

Loaned it to my bro who scrapped it and gave me the £20. Result!