Budget

Walliver

No, you'd spell it out if you could. But you can't. :lol:

This is much more fun.

To couch it in the terms of this issue, if I were in the position to want to spell it out, I wouldn't have been in the position to ;) you in the first place.

(think about it B) )

No, if you could you would as you're obsessed with being proved right. But you can't.

Plan B: crack out the emoticons.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you'd spell it out if you could. But you can't. :lol:

This is much more fun.

To couch it in the terms of this issue, if I were in the position to want to spell it out, I wouldn't have been in the position to B) you in the first place.

(think about it :icon_lol: )

No, if you could you would as you're obsessed with being proved right. But you can't.

You learn most effectively when you work things out for yourself, it being funny too is a bonus. ;)

No, you'd spell it out if you could. But you can't. ;)

This is much more fun.

To couch it in the terms of this issue, if I were in the position to want to spell it out, I wouldn't have been in the position to B) you in the first place.

(think about it :icon_lol: )

Its funny cos its true! :lol:

No, you'd spell it out if you could. But you can't. B)

This is much more fun.

To couch it in the terms of this issue, if I were in the position to want to spell it out, I wouldn't have been in the position to :icon_lol: you in the first place.

(think about it :aye: )

Its funny cos its true! ;)

:aye::lol:

There was a woman on the telly the other day saying that the cut to 15% will save people "£2.50 in £100 - people don't know about percentages but I work in a bank".

If that's the standard of the average bank clerk, I fear for the mathematical nous of the mere plebs.

Vorderman has just been on TV saying that goods which now cost £100 will soon cost £97.50. Mathematical genius my arse, no wonder she got the sack from Countdown.