Bag of shite

trophyshy

If anything it just makes me cross and want to cheer us on more.

When you go to see a good Newcastle it's different and more fun.

I love you Keith. I hope you know that.

I've not been as excited about my football for ages to be honest with you, I'm counting down the days to our next games, which I could never say under Allardyce.

This might have something to do with me thinking (or at least having an ounce of hope - which I never had under Allardyce) that Keegan will ram the negativity down the likes of Rico's throat.

recent seasons mean you have lost your enthusiasm? even a little?

I have, sky boy, fairweather etc

but it has been pretty fucking dull.

If you think about pre-Keegan things are still pretty good (actually I meant that as pre-Keegan as a manager last time, but thinking about it it stands as pre-any time Keegan has been here, even now there's more hope for next season).

Were we not in the precarious position that we find ourselves in I would be looking forward to the games a lot more but as it stands I am extremely fearfull about our position in the league and I can't enjoy it at all. This comes after the disasters that were Souness, Roeder and Allardyce meaning I can't really say I've enjoyed much football since Robsons time.

Once our fate is decided I think I will start to enjoy it a lot more again because then I can focus my thoughts on Keegan putting things right.

Funnily enough our current plight has peaked my interest. For once we have something to play for rather than sitting in midtable 'preparing' for next season.

Yeh i suppose a goal now means so much more it's unreal.

Funnily enough our current plight has peaked my interest. For once we have something to play for rather than sitting in midtable 'preparing' for next season.

'Piqued' ffs.