"stop writing shite on message boards "

Happy Face

This really is the time for some responsibility across the piece; for players not to indulge the media by giving them yet more "time for action" quotes and more pertinently to quash any talk of new contracts.....Steven.

For supporters, just provide support and encouragement - and bums on (or near) seats.

Oh aye - and stop writing shite on message boards and spouting on phone ins about matches you haven't been to. None of our games after City are televised, none of our games are sold out...

Even if it is just a veneer of unity, we need to display a united front for the next two months.

The recriminations can begin on May 12th but until then it's a case of battening down the hatches and hoping that the next visit to Merseyside that closes our season will be a dead rubber.

We've watched on as we went down before, but the only time it came down to the last game was at Filbert Street in May 1992. Memories of the intolerable pressure of that day and the events on and off the field still provoke an involuntary shudder...

KK saw us through that day, but his current squad are showing little of the fight required. So far.

http://www.nufc.com/2007-08html/2008-03-08liverpool-a.html

Well said chaps

We're just afraid of being MOVED.

Mod rule.

:D

And don't you forget it. Although not a MOD Martin, so get it right. :lol:

I thought he was?

I'm on about me you berk. :lol:

We're just afraid of being MOVED.

Mod rule.

:scratchchin:

And don't you forget it. Although not a MOD Martin, so get it right. :lol:

I thought he was?

I'm on about me you berk. :lol:

:D

And tbh i think people writing on message boards is fair play.

People who watch the match with replays whom are often unable to go to the match for some reason or other.

Theres plenty season ticket holders who are completely clueless anyway...

People who watch the match with replays whom are often unable to go to the match for some reason or other.

:lol:

People writing on message boards IS fair play, I think it's aimed more at Rico, people who write shite.

I found that the vast majority of supporters at away matches know a hell of a lot more about football than the berks who go to the home games. The guy in front of me keeps having a fit when I tell him Barton is having a shit game!

People writing on message boards IS fair play, I think it's aimed more at Rico, people who write shite.

I never wrote Keegan should come back. I never wrote Sven was an amazing manager after 5 games and everyone at the club should be shot for not hiring him. I don't write shite, period.

I never wrote Keegan should come back. I never wrote Sven was an amazing manager after 5 games and everyone at the club should be shot for not hiring him. I don't write shite, period.

:lol:

blankpicardfacepalmzo1ez4.jpg

:puke:

what's upset Alex?

That can't be Alex man, there's still some hair.....

And people listen to and respect Picard, even though he wears his PJs to work.

You were over the fucking moon when Keegan arrived though weren't you?

No. Check if you want. R|CO never changes sides, he merely hardens the statement of his initial gut reaction when he is inevitably always proven right.

No. Check if you want. R|CO never changes sides, he merely hardens the statement of his initial gut reaction when he is inevitably always proven right.

I'd already checked to be honest mate. I'm not daft enough to make wild statements and then go back on them....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=427665

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=427672

I'd already checked to be honest mate. I'm not daft enough to make wild statements and then go back on them....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=427665

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=427672

Shame he never ate some more sugar.