Some Toon fans would rather be like the happy Hammers

RlCO

What you on about you giant cockmuffin

Just a comparison, many people this season seem to hold results against fulham as somehow of importantance in the grand scheme of things, so I thought people might be aspiring to be like the hammers, i.e. able to beat fulham away, but still get humped by the top teams. After all, that would be an improvement to our season so far. And to think we laughed when we sold them Parker, and we got Barton. Just a thought thompers....

Just a comparison, many people this season seem to hold results against fulham as somehow of importantance in the grand scheme of things, so I thought people might be aspiring to be like the hammers, i.e. able to beat fulham away, but still get humped by the top teams. After all, that would be an improvement to our season so far. And to think we laughed when we sold them Parker, and we got Barton. Just a thought thompers....

Ah RlCO the soothsayer.

How many games has Parker actually played for them this season?

Oh yeah 11.

How many has Barton played?

The difference, not a lot as they have both turned out to be shite for their respectative clubs.

Ah RlCO the soothsayer.

Oh yeah 11.

The difference, not a lot as they have both turned out to be shite for their respectative clubs.

Well it cost £5m in Stuart Pearce's sky rocket to find out didn't it? And besides, that was a mere side issue to main thrust of the point.

Well it cost £5m in Stuart Pearce's sky rocket to find out didn't it? And besides, that was a mere side issue to main thrust of the point.

But what's the point?

There doesn't actually seem to be one, more a collection of your outbursts at anything you think might start an argument.

The truth of the matter is both clubs thought they had the correct manager in the off season but it turned out neither were any better than their previous records had shown.

I doubt you would be able to find a supporter of either club that would be happy with how things turned out.

So your point is moot.

Rico starts yet another crap post :puke:

It's a fair comparison. I could fill a bucket with the amount of shite talked on here recently about not beating Fulham/Derby/insert random 'winnable game' under Allardyce. Look at West Ham, it's patent total shite when you still get hammered by the rest of the half decent teams in the league, although it does appear to get you at least 12 more points than we manage with Mr Motivator at the helm.

honest your like a nagging wife , or a lame dog , either way someone needs to pop you out of your misery .

correct me if im wrong , your slagging off a team who nearly went down last season for getting beat by one of the top 4 ? i get that right ?

lets say you are that dumb ......... thats probably a good enough reason to stop entertaining you .

Edited by Hadrian

Ah RlCO the soothsayer.

Oh yeah 11.

Sky rocket, who wants to be like The Hammers now? You fucking tit.

Mackem.

Yank. Where'yall from now? London? (In response to a Brummie accent). Dumbass yankee twats, wouldn't know a mackem from a mormon.

What is with the "yank" hating anyways? :puke: I'm a yank... and I can tell a mackem from a mormon. Mackems don't wear ties with short sleeve shirts while riding bikes.

Mackem.

Yank. Where'yall from now? London? (In response to a Brummie accent). Dumbass yankee twats, wouldn't know a mackem from a mormon.

What is with the "yank" hating anyways? :puke: I'm a yank... and I can tell a mackem from a mormon. Mackems don't wear ties with short sleeve shirts while riding bikes.

For someone who likss to have a pop at Yanks he uses a lot of their phrases.

Rico starts yet another crap post :puke:

It's a fair comparison. I could fill a bucket with the amount of shite talked on here recently about not beating Fulham/Derby/insert random 'winnable game' under Allardyce. Look at West Ham, it's patent total shite when you still get hammered by the rest of the half decent teams in the league, although it does appear to get you at least 12 more points than we manage with Mr Motivator at the helm.

Don't be a fucking penis, the games Fat Sam had were hardly as difficult as the one's Keegan's had and by the time the Fat one left morale was at an all time low.

Ah RlCO the soothsayer.

Oh yeah 11.

and to think you once told me I was talking shite