Benidorm Unpacked

Jusoda Kid

I've been twice, it's a lot nicer than Blackpool especially the old town even though a lot of people always say it's 'Blackpool in the sun'

Was that before or after your little trip to Argentina?

I've been twice, it's a lot nicer than Blackpool especially the old town even though a lot of people always say it's 'Blackpool in the sun'

Before and after mate, how do you think there were two sets of twins? :puke:

Edited by Besty

Before and after mate, how do you think there were two sets of twins? :D

:puke:

Imo benidorm is a fantastic place if i had my passport stamped it would be full of alicante stamps ive been going for 23 years at a guess about 250 times over this period, if you go there and go to the spanish places its fantastic, ive tried the other side of the tourist bit in 2002 to all the life there is there...eg sticky vicky, albi senior, sexy barbara, dame sticky bun and reg, to many to mention, However i enjoyed that side of it to, the surrounding areas are the most faboulous places ive ever visited, ive tried other places and in my opinion the cost blanca is the best, if you frequent seedy places it is like blackpool and the likes, but if you go explore about its gr8! Hoever goes must see levi at sandras bar, he has a hotel to which serves fab food in the old town, his act is good, whoever hasnt been dont be put off......................Have fun! :puke:

Imo benidorm is a fantastic place if i had my passport stamped it would be full of alicante stamps ive been going for 23 years at a guess about 250 times over this period, if you go there and go to the spanish places its fantastic, ive tried the other side of the tourist bit in 2002 to all the life there is there...eg sticky vicky, albi senior, sexy barbara, dame sticky bun and reg, to many to mention, However i enjoyed that side of it to, the surrounding areas are the most faboulous places ive ever visited, ive tried other places and in my opinion the cost blanca is the best, if you frequent seedy places it is like blackpool and the likes, but if you go explore about its gr8! Hoever goes must see levi at sandras bar, he has a hotel to which serves fab food in the old town, his act is good, whoever hasnt been dont be put off......................Have fun! :puke:

Dear God. You really need to broaden your horizons.

Imo benidorm is a fantastic place if i had my passport stamped it would be full of alicante stamps ive been going for 23 years at a guess about 250 times over this period, if you go there and go to the spanish places its fantastic, ive tried the other side of the tourist bit in 2002 to all the life there is there...eg sticky vicky, albi senior, sexy barbara, dame sticky bun and reg, to many to mention, However i enjoyed that side of it to, the surrounding areas are the most faboulous places ive ever visited, ive tried other places and in my opinion the cost blanca is the best, if you frequent seedy places it is like blackpool and the likes, but if you go explore about its gr8! Hoever goes must see levi at sandras bar, he has a hotel to which serves fab food in the old town, his act is good, whoever hasnt been dont be put off......................Have fun! :D

:puke:

Sticky Vicky. :puke: Benidorm was the first lads holiday I went on. I've not been back.

Isn't that the old crone that opens beer bottles with her clunge ? :D

Imo benidorm is a fantastic place if i had my passport stamped it would be full of alicante stamps ive been going for 23 years at a guess about 250 times over this period, if you go there and go to the spanish places its fantastic, ive tried the other side of the tourist bit in 2002 to all the life there is there...eg sticky vicky, albi senior, sexy barbara, dame sticky bun and reg, to many to mention, However i enjoyed that side of it to, the surrounding areas are the most faboulous places ive ever visited, ive tried other places and in my opinion the cost blanca is the best, if you frequent seedy places it is like blackpool and the likes, but if you go explore about its gr8! Hoever goes must see levi at sandras bar, he has a hotel to which serves fab food in the old town, his act is good, whoever hasnt been dont be put off......................Have fun! :D

:puke: And I've been Benidorm too.

Imo benidorm is a fantastic place if i had my passport stamped it would be full of alicante stamps ive been going for 23 years at a guess about 250 times over this period

So you've been there 10 times a year, every year, for 23 years? I call bullshit. No one's that stupid.

Imo benidorm is a fantastic place if i had my passport stamped it would be full of alicante stamps ive been going for 23 years at a guess about 250 times over this period

So you've been there 10 times a year, every year, for 23 years? I call bullshit. No one's that stupid.

im not stupid either!!! :puke:

I have broadened my horizons many times ive been t other places to try them out nothing beats the costa blanca i have a faboulous home 40 mins outside benidorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!