Sign in to follow this  
Radgina

Quiet night...

The board as a whole has been getting quieter and while it'll probably be mocked soon, I honestly believe that Newcastles misfortunes on the pitch have a negative effect on the General Chat side of things.

your mam stayed out later than you on your 18th?

:puke: Burn...

I'm in because...that's what I do pretty much at the moment....five and a half weeks to go!

Listening to the cricket commentary, Boycott has just said that the Harry Potter films are "fantastic" and "enchanting". :D

Hope you had a good one Magma mate!

You only get one 18th so i hope you made the best of it marra :puke:

He's sober, none of his mates stayed round due to passing out, and he hasn't scored. And he's waiting up for his mam, so clearly nothing of value has been burnt/broken/puked on. It doesn't even sounding like a good saturday nite, let alone an eighteenth. Happy birthday anyway you five facts freakazoid.

You only get one 18th so i hope you made the best of it marra :D

He's sober, none of his mates stayed round due to passing out, and he hasn't scored. And he's waiting up for his mam, so clearly nothing of value has been burnt/broken/puked on. It doesn't even sounding like a good saturday nite, let alone an eighteenth. Happy birthday anyway you five facts freakazoid.

:puke:

I'm in because...that's what I do pretty much at the moment....five and a half weeks to go!

Listening to the cricket commentary, Boycott has just said that the Harry Potter films are "fantastic" and "enchanting". :D

Deary me Luke :D

Deary me Luke :D

I know mate. Trust me, when these exams are over it's gonna be non stop debuachary. But until then...

You only get one 18th so i hope you made the best of it marra :D

Why do you think he was waiting up for his mum?

:puke: