Sven wants Owen

Happy Face

Next season if we stay up, I can't see us being in a position where a striker like Owen would benefit us. We simply don't have the quality in the team to be able to have a striker who doesn't offer anything but a finishing touch.

I'd prefer a striker who could involve himself more in the overall play, who could pick out a pass and a finishing touch. As oppose to Owen, who if he doesn't score it's like playing with 10 men.

Next season if we stay up, I can't see us being in a position where a striker like Owen would benefit us. We simply don't have the quality in the team to be able to have a striker who doesn't offer anything but a finishing touch.

I'd prefer a striker who could involve himself more in the overall play, who could pick out a pass and a finishing touch. As oppose to Owen, who if he doesn't score it's like playing with 10 men.

That post made a lot of sense. Then I saw your sig.

The leg humping at N-O is hilarious... :(

It's a total joke like.

It's a total joke like.

I don't mind them loving Martins so much (possibly in a very gay way) even if I can't understand it. But it annoys me when it results in booing and having a go at other players at the matches.

It's a total joke like.

I don't mind them loving Martins so much (possibly in a very gay way) even if I can't understand it. But it annoys me when it results in booing and having a go at other players at the matches.

Or the manager as well for that matter.

It's a total joke like.

It's always Owen v Martins, especially on N-O. I don't get it. Owen scored the winner yet people were still having a go at him and praising Martins. Why not praise both of them after last night. Mind, it's not as bad as the Luque fan club.

It's a total joke like.

It's always Owen v Martins, especially on N-O. I don't get it. Owen scored the winner yet people were still having a go at him and praising Martins. Why not praise both of them after last night. Mind, it's not as bad as the Luque fan club.

Great goalscorer v scorer of great goals

As the great goalscorer hasn't exactly been banging them in for fun, I can understand why people look to the other bloke. But Owen is on a run of games twice as long as he's ever had at the club and scored 3 of our last 4 goals. He's on the road to paying back the money we laid out for him if it's his goals that keep us up.

I'd like to see them play together a few more times. Especially at home where a target man isn't needed so much. I could see both of them and Viduka starting again on Saturday though.

I could see both of them and Viduka starting again on Saturday though.

Hopefully not at the expense of N'Zogbia, I'd put Martins on the right over any of the rest of that shower of shit.

I could see both of them and Viduka starting again on Saturday though.

Hopefully not at the expense of N'Zogbia, I'd put Martins on the right over any of the rest of that shower of shit.

I get the feeling N'Zogbia has pissed on his chips.