How's your Finnish?

sammynb

I'm trying to purchase a DVD copy of the Mika Kaurismaki film Zombie and the Ghost train (Zombie ja Kummitusjuna) but I'm afraid my Finnish barely extends beyond Juha Kankkunen.

It's obviously available here http://hintaseuranta.fi/tuote.aspx/67416 but from my attempts to buy a copy from the first supplier they won't export it to LuckyLuke's favourite cuntry.

Anyone able to help?

Please?

Edited by sammynb

The (clearly) cheapest one doesn't seem to have a Swedish version, and I think the second one on the list only ships to Finland. After that it starts getting pricier...

Amazon.com appear to have plenty of used copies from US$4.41 upwards, not sure what postage to Oz would be like though.

The (clearly) cheapest one doesn't seem to have a Swedish version, and I think the second one on the list only ships to Finland. After that it starts getting pricier...

Amazon.com appear to have plenty of used copies from US$4.41 upwards, not sure what postage to Oz would be like though.

Ok, thanks Martin.

With Amazon I could only find VHS copies?

Ok, thanks Martin.

With Amazon I could only find VHS copies?

Oh, right. Sorry. I didn't look that closely. :rolleyes::(

I'm trying to think if I know any friendly Finns in my circle of Eurovision freaks who'd order it, send it on to you and accept a PayPal cash infusion in return...

• 2 weeks later...

With the assistance of my translator, I've just ordered a copy from here...

http://www.poropekka.fi/front_page/?/language=eng

Australia was included in the drop down list of destinations, so you should be able to get it too.

Press Sisaan to enter, search for the title and you're on your way.

If you struggle, I can just send it on once mine arrives.

Australia was included in the drop down list of destinations, so you should be able to get it too.

Your best bet is to use the "Send an email" button on that front page, and just ask them about it in English. I'm sure they'll process an order that way if you give them all your details.

:lol:

Your best bet is to use the "Send an email" button on that front page, and just ask them about it in English. I'm sure they'll process an order that way if you give them all your details.

:icon_lol:

Love your work HF. :lol:

Thank you, I'll give it a whirl over the weekend.