Official Match Thread - Birmingham 1-1 Newcastle

khay

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zog coming on for martins, wtf :rolleyes:

That is simply fucking bullshit. So annoying.

Martins looking livid, and rightfully so.

Must admit when I watch him trudge off at Anfield he looked well fucked off. The others went over to our fans but Martins removed his shirt and disappeared down the tunnel....

On his way? :(

part of the Henry deal shhh :blush:

Guest Patrokles
What the fuck? Keegan blatantly doesn't rate him.

Or sees that Owen has been our most dangerous player and he can't play with Martins in a front 2.

Don't be so silly. :(

Could and should have won considering Owen's muffed chance but if you look at the difference in play in the two halves I think it proves a couple of things - one, that there is still some passion left at this club, and two, that we can win these games and have come away unlucky to do so.

The point will do, the first half was so dire it seems like a wonder we got anything. They'll be saying the same, I think.

There we go. Its not 3 but by fuck its a lot better than 0.

3 would have been nice but I guess it's more important Birmingham didn't get the 3 points than we get them.

The Martins substitution really KILLED the game. There was nothing left of any momentum afterwards.

Considering how shit the first half was, and how we've faded badly in games, I'll take a point (with a tinge of disappointment)

8 more draws will be enough :(

Oh well.. better than nowt, plus I put a spare quid on us to win so I win about a fiver.. mustn't grumble.

:(

Damn..... I was distracted, you were too quick for the edit. :rolleyes: